calling all angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I ever get dental work, I hope they play that during the grueling part. Although, it would pain me to see more diversity than Mr. G and Mr. Tesh.

:down:

you know, those train songs wouldn't be so so terrible if the singer would quit writing lyrics and stick with humming. :up:

i haven't heard the song. I guess I should count myself oh so lucky.

you know... i bet i'm gonna hear it tonight, just cause of what I said just there. grrrr.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
How does it go so that I know when to avoid it when it comes on the radio I never listen to.

in a real cheesy voice "and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIuuuuughhghghgh IIIIIII'mmmmmmmm cAAAAAaaAAAAllllLLLIin ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS"

repeat five billion times.

It drives me nuts...and what sucks is that since I keep hearing it, I actually know a lot of the words. :crack:

The vast majority of our in-store music sucks...though I hear U2 almost everytime I work...sometimes more than once. I also get a Ryan Adams tune occasionally.

I'm beginning to change my mind about this song.

I've even added it on as track one, of my very special mix tape:

Songs to get Castrated to.

Indeed.

*this was better than the dental work thing. Cause it's true.

:up:

the main problem with that song is the lyrics.......it's like the guy is trying to be "heavy" for the sake of "being -a-concious -lyric-writer"......
problem is: the lyrics are lame-o 101.:yawn:

can someone say "phil collins circa 1990"?

JOFO said:
the main problem with that song is the lyrics.......it's like the guy is trying to be "heavy" for the sake of "being -a-concious -lyric-writer"......
problem is: the lyrics are lame-o 101.:yawn:

While I have only heard a few of their songs...that has been my general feeling about those.

'With arms wide open' may be the defining moment of post-90s conscience rock.

I think it moves all our worlds in some imperceptible way.

Didn't a girl sing this originally?

Maybe I'm getting this confused with something else which repeats calling all angels throughout.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom