Call it whatever you want

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
I may annoy some of you and I may say things you don't like sometimes but I have never gone as far as to make someone else here a joke and rub their faces in it continuously. That's something children do. Regardless of what I personally think of any poster I don't discredit their own right to be here. Maybe it's so easy to do because this isn't face-to-face, it's just a message board....well there are people on the other end of the ethernet line and they do have feelings.

stars, to be honest, i really don't even know who you are. these kinds of threads are always so uncomfortable. maybe you should just take this up privately with whoever is bothering you.

Stars, your posts are cool. Sure you're opinionated, but God knows, so am I. I am one of the Liberal Posters From Hell in FYM. At least I'm not Jack Milquetoast, as my mother says. I don't think God wants any of us to be a Jack Milquetoast and not give a damn. As Bono says, apathy is the big, bad evil.

I got almost as many votes as you did. There are all types here. We aren't all going to like each other, it's impossible. There is enough space here we can all play around! I know I annoy some people, and some irritate me. Oh well!

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
There is enough space here we can all play around!

I'm sure everyone here knows a poster or too they don't like but nobody else is making threads about it. That's just something you don't need to do, you're just going to create an atmosphere. As you said yourself there is enough space here we can all play around so you don't really need to address the fact you don't like certain members to the entire forum imho. :shrug:

Like I said, I didn't say all those people were annoying, I like a lot of them, I only made it from comments I'd seen elsewhere on the board. And I put myself right up there, knowing I'd get voted for. There was another thread just like it a couple weeks ago and nobody bashed the guy who started it. Most of the people who posted were making jokes anyway, it was not meant to be mean. Let's face it, we ALL get on somebody's nerves, and somebody gets on ours, some worse than others. That's the way it goes, on boards, in neighborhoods, at work, in real life.

I don't find you annoying at all! In fact when I see your name as a thread starter, it is the first one I look at. You always have great threads. So what if your opinionated, at least you have one. Don't let what people say get you down, there will always be people out there trying to hurt your spirit. That is on their head, not yours. I hope that you never stop posting....that would make me so sad. :sad:

U2Kitten said:
Like I said, I didn't say all those people were annoying, I like a lot of them, I only made it from comments I'd seen elsewhere on the board. And I put myself right up there, knowing I'd get voted for. There was another thread just like it a couple weeks ago and nobody bashed the guy who started it. Most of the people who posted were making jokes anyway, it was not meant to be mean. Let's face it, we ALL get on somebody's nerves, and somebody gets on ours, some worse than others. That's the way it goes, on boards, in neighborhoods, at work, in real life.

I know people get on other peoples nerves. C'est la vie. In 'real life' you don't address that fact by taking an ad out in the paper and ask people to tick the names of people they find the most irritating based on what others have said about them.

I would not have liked my name to have been on that list anyway.

:wave:

clementine_rose said:
I don't find you annoying at all! In fact when I see your name as a thread starter, it is the first one I look at. You always have great threads. So what if your opinionated, at least you have one. Don't let what people say get you down, there will always be people out there trying to hurt your spirit. That is on their head, not yours. I hope that you never stop posting....that would make me so sad. :sad:

Ditto here also Star. :)

not to point fingers at anyone specific, but i cant believe people thrive on this kind of thing. how can one be so fucking self absorbed in this shit?

if everyone was posting shit that wasn't annoying then why the hell have an opinion at all? we're all different.

bonosgirl84 said:
stars, to be honest, i really don't even know who you are. these kinds of threads are always so uncomfortable. maybe you should just take this up privately with whoever is bothering you.

I'm sure everyone here knows a poster or too they don't like but nobody else is making threads about it. That's just something you don't need to do, you're just going to create an atmosphere. As you said yourself there is enough space here we can all play around so you don't really need to address the fact you don't like certain members to the entire forum imho

I agree with this here.

Sorry but again we have a thread singling people out as well as being a spinoff.

Of course there is no way we can all get along, but that is a given. There is no reason for threads pointing it out. If you have a problem with other members you need to talk to them about it in private. Or not, just ignore them!

U2kitten maybe you should re-read the email I sent you.

This is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom