California knows how to party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
huffington.jpg

best_picture_ever.jpg

gallagher.jpg

Flynt.Larry.1-4-02.jpg

t2pic.jpg

god if i have to hear about arnold one more time........... :mad:

I love my state with all my heart, but all these celebrity nominations are driving me up the wall and are making us the laughing stock of the other states! :angry:
I guess this is what I get for laughing at Minnesota when they elected an ex-wrestler :|

Goin' back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali. Goin back to Cali.......nah, I dont think so.

I find it amusing, this whole situation... All its going to succeed in doing is splitting the vote in a way thats never been seen before. Personally, Id vote for Arnold, because Ive heard him speaking on the subject of politics in the news and in a recent biography I saw, and I think he might actually try to get something done, which is always a good thing - however, hes running republican, and to that end, I probably wouldnt vote for him; luckily, Im a Canadian and dont have to worry about it. Back to the point, though, its just going to split the vote, and I bet dollars to doughnuts that the current governor is going to get re-elected (even though, from what I hear, he's a real tool ;) ).

Anyways. Yes.

*flees from the bloo beast that is interference*

(edited to fix my brutal job at inserting a winking smiley)

Last edited:
Martha, I know, he seems to be good, and hollywood is all about appearances, so whether or not he has any clue what he can do for California is entirely up in the air right now. In response to the second part, I know well enough also not to believe all of what I hear; especially when its coming from a drunk friend of mine half-passed out in a hot tub, the wink was placed there for a reason, just as this one now will be ;)

martha said:

So this guy is a Californian, then. ;)

But of course ;)

And, by but of course, I mean he's possibly the farthest thing from it, let alone knows American politics; hell, I dont know American politics well enough (*cough* or at all *cough*) to accurately gauge who's the best for the position or best equipped to deal with the issues in a way that would most benefit the state/country in a manner acceptable to the people - but, as is obvious, thats never stopped me before :lol:

F*ck Arnold! I would never vote for him! He used to support Pete Wilson, yeah that?s what need another Pete Wilson. He used to support Prop 187 now he's talking about how great it is to have people all of races together. He has made degrading remarks about Latinos... :tsk: He could just go to bloody hell!:madspit:

MrBrau1 said:
Haha! Now Cali is as big a joke as Florida!

Believe me, even Floridians weren't happy about the crap that went on down here - it was just as frustrating, bewildering and maddening to us as it was to the rest of you. But like most things, generalizations get made and soon an entire state gets polarized by a political and media circus that has created itself.

HelloAngel said:

Believe me, even Floridians weren't happy about the crap that went on down here - it was just as frustrating, bewildering and maddening to us as it was to the rest of you. But like most things, generalizations get made and soon an entire state gets polarized by a political and media circus that has created itself.

I just can't seem to say the right things today HelloAngel. Sorry.

MrBrau1 said:

I just can't seem to say the right things today HelloAngel. Sorry.

Awww it's not that - I was just addressing that issue to everyone ... not you. :) I think you have great thoughts to share.

Back
Top Bottom