Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Anyone here a fan of this band? :confused:

I've known about them for a while, and I'm still not quite sold on their talent, but I do have their album Fashion Nugget (and enjoy it quite a bit) and I like the song Short Skirt/Long Jacket. Along with some other singles I didn't like as much, that's all I've heard. :shrug:

I like that song, and I also really like their covers of I Will Survive and Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps.

I've heard maybe one or two others by them, but they definitely had that same sound. While I like those individual songs, I don't know that I'd like an entire album of theirs, if that was what all their songs sounded like. I think more than a couple songs, it would be too repetitive.

I like Fashion Nugget. I also had their previous album Motorcade of Generosity at some point, though I don't know what I did with it. I liked the songs I Bombed Korea, Mr. Mastodon Farm, and Jesus Wrote a Blank Check on that album.

They're a band I like but not one I love, because their sound has remained pretty consistent over the years. They're fun, though, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom