C.S.I. fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I likes me some CSI!!! :hyper:

Jorja Fox is a confirmed cast member for the new season so that is a good sign I hope. The studio could be passing along misinformation of course to keep Sara’s plight hidden but I hope she lives, I really like the Grisom/Sara angle…

Also I was a little pissed off they killed Liev Schreiber’s character last season, he seemed interesting and it was a waste to use all his back story up in one episode…

I'm just a casual fan, but I've watched several episodes.

elevated_u2_fan said:
Also I was a little pissed off they killed Liev Schreiber’s character last season, he seemed interesting and it was a waste to use all his back story up in one episode…

Yeah, that was a bummer. I loved him. :love:

elevated_u2_fan said:

I agree his character was very interesting. He could have continued being a good addition to the show.

CSI (Las Vegas Rules)

i'm just a little doubtful about Sara considering that they let Nick live through his issue a couple seasons ago...and Nick has had it FAR worse than Sara (stalked, buried alive, thrown out of a two story window)

You could be right I guess, it would certainly shake up the new season, I'm still hoping it's not the case though...

I think the only reason I can foresee me not continuing to watch is if Grisom left, as much as I like the other characters, he makes the show for me...

Well it's not looking good for Sara after all:

'CSI' star Jorja Fox is off the case

Saturday, September 29th 2007, 4:00 AM

Jorja Fox's "CSI" character, Sara Sidle, survived a harrowing run-in with a killer in Thursday's season premiere, but now it seems Fox is a goner.

Reports at TVGuide.com and EOnline.com yesterday have Fox leaving the crime series in November. Her contract expired in May, and there's been speculation for months that she would exit the show.

Fox was nearly fired in 2004 over a contract dispute.

Word of her departure came just as CBS was celebrating big numbers for Thursday's telecast, which averaged 25.2 million viewers. A time-slot rival, ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," averaged 20.9 million.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...09-29_csi_star_jorja_fox_is_off_the_case.html

:( It was pretty symbolic on last night's episode as well...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
when your big dramatic scene involves the cast driving go carts around... which followed an episode that featured a resturant with no lights and blind waiters stabing guys in the head with a 10 cent bic... well... it might be that you're starting to run out of ideas.

Don't forget the severed head; that was epic television there...

that little girl is the most delightfully evil little witch on any show!!! did anyone watch tonight?

europop2005 said:
that little girl is the most delightfully evil little witch on any show!!! did anyone watch tonight?

I did, I remember watching the previous episode with that girl and her brother, she's a little brat...

I'm kind of bummed about Sara leaving. I don't really have a problem with it but I wish they had devoted a little more time to her change in attitude... It seemed to come a little too quickly for my taste...

Back
Top Bottom