BYE EVERYONE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soul service

The Fly
Sorry Sicy!! But, I'm just saying bye to everyone... The short time I passed here was good time. I just want to say thank to those who talked with me, mostly HelloAngel, Gina Marie, 4a, Mikal, unforgettableFOXfire, Babygrace, Swan269, Skeek and all the others... I learned some stuff here. Glad I came. Maybe I sound corky, but shit, it's true!

Be good and happy, but mostly, be who you truly are!!!

What are ya talking about? You can't leave, you just got here for goodness sake! I haven't even responded to my thread.

STAY!!

------------------
"Even Texas loves New York!" ~ Bono, 11/5/01

Thanks for an incredible day boys! Thanks for the autographs!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Well, first, I'm just on the net too often and that really bugs me. I want to live in REAL LIFE. You know, the time I spend here is worthful (worthwhile?) in a way, but during the time I'm here, I don't do other stuff. And, I'm just incapable of going easy. I'm way too intense. So, whenever I post something, I "want" answers so I can read them and learn. And I get here too often, just to see if there is an answer. I could only reduce my time here, but it'S nearly impossible for me to give half portions.

Second, completes first. If I'd just come here once in a while, I wouldn't feel like really answering to everyone. I mean, I like to give. I can't stand just getting. If I write a post or whatever, I like people to answer. If people answer me, I want to answer them back or answer their posts or something like that to show them I appreciated. Get what I mean????

When I'm two or three hours in a row on the net, I don't feel so much pride... I need to dream it all up again!

Too bad to see you go Soul Service.. but it is of course important for you to do what you think is best.

Best of luck in everything you undertake in the future.

Back
Top Bottom