bwhahahhahahaha....the travellin Teddybear.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
From a newspaper:

A TEDDY bear is travelling the world CUB class ? after being rescued from a dustbin.
The 18in cuddly toy has clocked up 30,000 miles in only two years, with trips around Europe, the Middle East and North America. He even has his own mock passport ? stamped in the US, Canada, Malta, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Gibraltar and Egypt.
His trips began after pub boss Paul Simons saw him dumped in rubbish and took pity.
0,,2002460858,00.jpg

0,,2002460859,00.gif

Paul, 59, placed him on the bar of his boozer ? the Golden Lion, Exeter ? and regulars named him Ted E. Bear.
They began taking him on their holidays and now photos of his travels decorate the pub.
0,,2002460860,00.gif

Some snaps show him SNORKELLING in the Canary Isles, SUNNING himself at the Pyramids, and MARRYING a dainty female bear in Canada.
Ted E. ? reckoned to be 21 ? even went in a Royal Navy helicopter during a visit to Paul?s sailor son Lee, 28, on frigate Campbeltown.
0,,2002460862,00.gif

Paul said: ?He?s been travelling for two years and shows no sign of letting up. He spends more time abroad than here.?
Although Ted E. tied the knot in Canada, sadly he had to leave his bride Maple behind.
Her owner could not bear to let her go.
0,,2002460864,00.gif

:D

and :up: IF its true!

:bow: down to the teddybear now!

Wonder if Ted has ever attended a U2 concert. If not, someone should take him next time they play in the UK (assuming he's not vacationing in Tahiti at the time).

mad1 said:
And sally, to tink I always imagined u in sandals and robe get-ups

with ur big donkey!
well, you're close
but that still makes the teddybear's life more interesting
so I'm still slightly depressed

I disrespected Ali G yesterday, had a Ted E moment, glad you posted this

It appears he hasn't been to Australia yet I hope he stows away on U2's 'humble jumbo" and comes to have a picnic with all my Bears.
heartwarming maddie, great photos:wink:

(I have a teddy bear story ..I'll try to behave..but I have the bear I was given the Christmas I was 4 years old. He lost one eye and then the other, a long time ago now. I kind of think of him as being blind. Ali G is his companion now.I found a pair of the same glass eyes that will fit him recently (trash and treasure)It will be great to have him "see" again. I just have to be brave enough to open up his delicate old seams and put them in place. I probably should send him to a hospital somewhere)...I try to behave...you said Bear

Back
Top Bottom