Butt Bridge, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, I just found out on Google that there's a Tapu Te Ranga Island off the coast of Wellington!

Yeah, we've used Google Maps links before - in fact, the location I would've used, I'd have had to rely on Google Maps too.

Oh, and Ranga's a town, not an island?

On the search it can be found under Ranga Island, I actually found out that it is a hotel. Is that still acceptable? :wink:

Haha, I just found out on Google that there's a Tapu Te Ranga Island off the coast of Wellington!

Yeah, I noticed that too!

Here's my little info thing:

And today we reach Ranga Island in Iceland. Ranga (or Ranga Island) is in fact a four star hotel situated in the south of Iceland on the banks of a salmon river. One may wonder if the hotel owners have red hair?

It may not be funny, but y'know ...

On the search it can be found under Ranga Island, I actually found out that it is a hotel. Is that still acceptable? :wink:

We've gone to hotels before, yeah. But use it as a town, since the map clearly shows that Ranga, Iceland exists as some sort of locality around the hotel.

Yeah, I noticed that too!

Here's my little info thing:

It may not be funny, but y'know ...

That works. Though it seems to me you're better off dropping the 'island' and just using it as Ranga. Which perhaps makes its name even better anyway. :wink:

That works. Though it seems to me you're better off dropping the 'island' and just using it as Ranga. Which perhaps makes its name even better anyway. :wink:

Yep, that's what I will use. Thread coming up!

Did I read that right that earlier someone said that Tazmania is your Canada?

What...do they play hockey and say the word "Eh" entirely too much? :wink:

Who knows - we've all forgotten Tassie exists, tucked away down there as it is ...

Don't forget the Superthread tag!

And phew, I haven't broken the record for the most individual posts in a single thread.

Back
Top Bottom