Butt Bridge, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ick, you poor thing.

Stream's back, hurrah. Wow, Springboks scored again, Australia's down 12-0 with only 11 minutes on the clock!

Giteau misses Australia's first scoring opportunity of the match ... still 12-0.

Aw, it ain't bad. It's better than watching Port v. North. North Melbourne are up 7 to nil.

I'd gladly take the Port game myself, Vlad!

And hey Jen! :wave: How's it going?

Shocking passage of play, basic mistakes by both teams, stunning ref penalty to the 'Boks, now 15-0 against Australia. Only 17 minutes into the game!

Bit of a scrappy win by Geelong, at one stage I heard they were up by very much and could've won by 100.

Jesus Christ, Matt Giteau's having a shocker. Misses another penalty, still 15-0 to South Africa after 25 minutes.

Did they seem gloomy when expecting a thrashing at the hands of Geelong? :wink:

could be, they just had no pizzazz or grunt you know,

from what i have seen of geelong they are polished, well built blokes that strut everywhere they go and exude that team togetherness, the eagles in their glory days were like that too .

About fucking time, third time lucky for Giteau. 15-3 now. Australia's starting to get more of the ball and may be coming back into this game. For the All Blacks' Tri-Nations chances, I sure hope they are!

could be, they just had no pizzazz or grunt you know,

from what i have seen of geelong they are polished, well built blokes that strut everywhere they go and exude that team togetherness, the eagles in their glory days were like that too .

It's quite unsurprising. :up:

Haha, commentators mentioned that apparently Perth is statistically the third windiest city in the world. I should move there!

And Habana scores off a Wallaby mistake! 20-3. What an opportunistic try, and holy shit that guy can run fucking fast. Steyn makes the conversion, so 22-3. Maybe Wallabies aren't getting back into it after all ...

I think I'll use that as an excuse for our kicking last night.

Yeah, how did you guys not kill Poormond by over 100?

And anybody got updates on Swans vs Fitzroy? This rugby stream is killing my bandwidth so I can't really check the AFL website's live scoring thingy ...

Though now it's half-time, Australia gets a late penalty and it's 22-6. Not looking good for the Wallabies ...

Anyone remember the wind in the match at Subiaco between Eagles and Hawks (Bonnie's sig as a hint), that was incredibly windy!

Anyone remember the wind in the match at Subiaco between Eagles and Hawks (Bonnie's sig as a hint), that was incredibly windy!

Oh yeah, I do. Boy, I had fun watching that game, though.

Also Vlad, did I ever tell you that I went to school with Bernie Vince? Because I went to school with Bernie Vince.

Try-time to Australia! Very good try. And it's converted, now South Africa only leads by nine points, 22-13.

This is proving to be an exciting game of rugby.

Oh yeah, I do. Boy, I had fun watching that game, though.

Also Vlad, did I ever tell you that I went to school with Bernie Vince? Because I went to school with Bernie Vince.

Cool. What school was that? (not trying to stalk :wink:)

You must've been a few grades below him, I assume.

Back
Top Bottom