Butt Bridge, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I help? hehe.

I still can't believe they thought that was a good idea. Maybe they were into the Magic Mushrooms again.

I have ten bucks that say it'll be dropped for the second leg.

We should also campaign for Iranian democracy, because that'll really fuck over Bono's SBS schtick.

They'd have to make a whole new screen sequence for it...

I kinda hoped that magic mushrooms would lead to more interesting music, rather than more cringeworthy campaigning.

My adware turned "colostomy bag" into a link. I am not going to click on it, no matter how morbidly curious I am.

I am also going to get my arse off the blue crack... it's all I can do not to turn MSN on.
<-- pathetic

:wave:

My adware turned "colostomy bag" into a link. I am not going to click on it, no matter how morbidly curious I am.

:yikes:

I am also going to get my arse off the blue crack... it's all I can do not to turn MSN on.
<-- pathetic

I'll see you in about fifteen minutes then. :tongue:

*attempts to remember if they play that in A'dam....................and fails badly*

I can help with that too..I have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands.

Sunday Bloody Sunday? Yeah. It's been done every gig so far, right after the Crazy remix.

Bono would be screwed if suddenly all the third world's problems were solved.

Hang on, maybe if there were no reason to play SBS, Pride, One, et al., we might finally get my wish of J. SWALLOW A SORT OF HOMECOMING!

Hang on, maybe if there were no reason to play SBS, Pride, One, et al., we might finally get my wish of J. SWALLOW A SORT OF HOMECOMING!

I would absolutely LOVE to hear ASOH live...that would be amazing.

That and Wire are my two favourite songs off of TUF. I don't like the album version of Bad but the live version is my #1 favourite U2 song.

I reckon the Burmese junta would release Aung San Suu Kyi if we subjected them to Bono's speechifying. Goddamnit, U2, play a gig in Rangoon!

Maybe they should just record all his speeches and play them back to back.......oh wait...that would be cruel and unusual punishment....

Especially if you dug up some of the 5+ minute pre-One speeches that he's done at gigs in Washington DC ...

Oh man, nothing like a nice, warm chocolate muffin when you're feeling a bit cool. :drool:

The thesis has kind of ... taken a back seat to an extended lunch.

And now I'm just making my sports picks for the weekend.

Procrastination? Me? Noooo ...

I was reading the thread earlier when you and......someone who's name I forget...were talking....football..rugby?? something like that...I got lost.

Give me hockey any day...but then...I'm Canadian.

Oh yes, I think we were watching the Aussie Rules ... it's baffling to almost anybody not from here!

hey...I just noticed something...you took the link to your pictures out of your sig...

put it back!

It was the only way I could find them.

I was over the character limit ... I'll see if I can fit it back in, though. I'll definitely put it back once I start uploading Europe photos.

I'm in youtube...:crack:....and I'm listening to The Lady with the Spinning Head dance remix...

LWTSH EDM. :drool:

Puts the original to shame.

Certainly saves my post count ... not that there's anything left saving.

There we go, just restored the link. Really should start uploading some Europe photos. But then should I really be procrastinating?

Back
Top Bottom