Bush - the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been tempted to start one of these again, I think I did once but it was years ago so bandc is overdue. Letting The Cables Sleep is still one of my current favourites. I have many favourites. They've hovered at favourite band status for a while.

:up:

I believe it was Nigel Pulsford who drifted away first. They never officially disbanded, last I heard, but that was a while ago.

Bush is nothing to be embarassed of.
Nigel did sort of leave, and according to Gavin they haven't officially broken up but he talks about them in the past tense. He has a new band - i can't think of their name - with an album coming out this fall.
Angela - and any other Bush fan - which is your favorite album?

I got 16stone way back for xmas 96....i was a mere 11 year old.

Great album though. Love Machinehead, Glycerine.

Can't be bothered getting back into them though....

blueyedpoet said:
Bush is nothing to be embarassed of.
Nigel did sort of leave, and according to Gavin they haven't officially broken up but he talks about them in the past tense. He has a new band - i can't think of their name - with an album coming out this fall.
Angela - and any other Bush fan - which is your favorite album?

did you ever post on bush-music?? that's the story gavin and the forum members there basically stuck to as well. it sounded as though nigel was more interested in being a husband and father to their new baby, which no one can fault him for. pity we only got 4 albums out of them. ive forgotten the name of the new band as well.

fav album...hmm. it's a toss up between 16 stone and the science of things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom