Bush rawks!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
hehe I just wanted to say that. I am so in love with this band, I'm not even sure why, they're just catchy and yet down to earth (plus Gwen's guy is hot!!)
biggrin.gif

at first i thought you meant the president.

but yes, i like the band bush too. and gavin is indeed a hottie.
biggrin.gif

Oh thank heavens this was about the band - I was about to wince in horror at the onslaught of liberal vs. conservative 'discussion.'

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

16 Stone and Razorblade Suitcase are wonderful albums. I'm ashamed to say I own the Science of Things and Golden State, as well as the remix album, though. I do, however, love all of the singles from those albums, but there's a LOT of filler.

Yay Nikkas!!!!!!!!!!
I luuuuuuuuuurve Bush! I saw your comment in the other thread and was so excited that you knew!
biggrin.gif

I've only got 3 albums, 16 stone, razorblade suitcase and the science of things. But they are definately one of the greatest bands around.
And Gavin is one damn spunky chicken
smile.gif

ooops i just remembered I posted this. so I'm bringing it up to say: Angie, BUY GOLDEN STATE!!!!!!
oh yeah and I knew you'd respond, you're so predictable
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

to all you nonbelievers in Bush's coolness, you just dont know what youre missing.
why dontcha like Golden State, UnforgettableLemon? it's ok, you don't have to answer because I'll prolly forget to check for like another week.

H yes, Bush X...the legendary.

They used to be so popular here. Even my French teacher knew the lyrics to 'Swallowed" while we were in grade 9 (who didn't?)
smile.gif

Then, our school converted to gino-ism (yes, that's right. Dance music!!!) Bush became like an underground band. In fact, all rock music became 'underground' and disappeared. from what I remember they were quite good But I haven't really heard them since. Living in a gino-infested community, I've just begun to discover 'real' music this year.

I dunno, Golden State just doesn't draw me in like 16 Stone or Razorblade Suitcase. The Science of Things took quite a few listens to get into, though. I may like it more eventually. The slower songs towards the end are great, as is The People We Love. But they're sticking to the same old same old. For some bands that works, but it doesn't do it for me with them. Oasis, on the other hand, does the same thing over and over and I love it. Mostly though, I think I do prefer bands that grow, such as U2 and silverchair. I'd still love to see them live.

Back
Top Bottom