Bush: "I think I may need a bathroom break?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
r2587077477.jpg

U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. World leaders are exploring ways to revitalize the United Nations at a summit on Wednesday but their blueprint falls short of Secretary-General Kofi Annan's vision of freedom from want, persecution and war.

Does he need MS Rice to take him to the loo by the hand? :laugh:

Well, you can´t expect me to know that until after my 3rd cup of coffee, right? :madspit:

:wink:

Sorry abotu the repost, guys!

Mods, feel free to send this thread to hell! :D

HelloAngel said:
Is this for REAL??

yeah another of this childish PR gags that portay him as down-to-earth-folks. I dont even reply to that in FYM, its just below my intelligence level. I also don´t think it is funny.

I would just be ashamed to be an American, but I think some people like it.. see, our Prez also has to piss an shit.

Very volksverbunden.

MrsSpringsteen said:
My intelligence level is oh so inferior for starting that as a thread in FYM..give me a break

MrsSpringsteen, this wasn´t directed at you, but at the people who planned this PR gag. Don´t feel attacked personally, i said "its" (meaning the topic) is below my intelligence level, not you.

Who, you think, took this photo? Who gave it to the media? You don´t seriously think they would publish that if it wasn´t PR, do you?

Its nice of you to try cheer FYM up, but I just don´t think it´s funny, and frankly, I wonder how people can laugh about it, if that was our President, I´d just be ashamed. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom