Burpengary, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never. So remind me Friday night, if you're still around and I'll do it.

Aussie Friday night, of course. Friday morning for me.

I should be around then, probably stressing over trip and/or thesis.

Thank you again!

UGH way to fail interference, I'd clicked on two posts to comment on...

...I know the first was about my sig, Ax. I was hoping you'd be able to deal. I decided that it was time to start the lovecats afresh, Fabriel only made it onto the new sig cause he was the newest 'cat.

I miss the avatar more than anything! Billy Mays isn't lovecat material?

And I really really miss RAYGUN.

I miss the avatar more than anything! Billy Mays isn't lovecat material?

And I really really miss RAYGUN.
One of two things is going to happen with the avi, either I move Billy Mays to being a lovecat, or I come to terms with my grief, and the old avi returns, but no matter what the avi returns.

Billie's a lazy frontman and far too interested in being an ax man, so I imagine it'll be Freese.

Yes! Now I'm even more depressed I missed the AI tour. I missed Tré singing live! :sad:

See you then :wave:

He sang? I remember him screaming out on King For A Day/Shout.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh Yeahhhhhhhherh" god that was hilarious.

He sang? I remember him screaming out on King For A Day/Shout.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh Yeahhhhhhhherh" god that was hilarious.

Ah, you mean The Mating Call Of The Red-Crested Warbler.

Yes, the Tré fans named it. :uhoh:

I may or may not have a separate audio file of just that outburst :shifty:

But, yes, at the shows they played full AI, Tré sang his Rock N Roll Girlfriend bit.

Ah, you mean The Mating Call Of The Red-Crested Warbler.

Yes, the Tré fans named it. :uhoh:

I may or may not have a separate audio file of just that outburst :shifty:

But, yes, at the shows they played full AI, Tré sang his Rock N Roll Girlfriend bit.

:lol:

Oh yes, of course I forgot about Rock N Roll Girlfriend!

I bootlegged one of the shows I went to on the AI tour, I don't have any bootleg gear anymore...and must dig up that show one time. I did however get to see the last show on the whole entire tour. That was awesome! They played I Fought The Law with Chris Cheney from the Living End. As well as Homecoming and a few they didn't play to often earlier in the tour.

I love the fact that they're doing the whole album :drool:

From Opening night?, I have the bootleg, but its kinda crappy, as will most of them be from the outdoor tour.

does this mean after I told you they were gonna play GOYB you went and spoiled the rest of the tour for yourself?

Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's really good enough for me.

Haha, no. I just wanted to hear the bootleg, without knowing what was going to be played, before I fully followed the tour. I'm all ready to go now.

Yep. 12:30am Monday morning to be precise, heh, but it's essentially Sunday night.

Well you'll be in the airport on sunday night, so I think that counts.

Awesome. I kinda still wish I was going to travel. But I haven't been able to save enough. Perhaps next year. If the Aussie dollar stays at $0.80 it'll leave the door open for an Australian leg.

:lol:

Oh yes, of course I forgot about Rock N Roll Girlfriend!

I bootlegged one of the shows I went to on the AI tour, I don't have any bootleg gear anymore...and must dig up that show one time. I did however get to see the last show on the whole entire tour. That was awesome! They played I Fought The Law with Chris Cheney from the Living End. As well as Homecoming and a few they didn't play to often earlier in the tour.

I love the fact that they're doing the whole album :drool:

Bootleg :drool: I just have BIAB, and on the DVD, you can see the setlist aand Homecoming was on it for Milton Keynes. Did Sam Bayer put that part on the DVD? NOOOOO. Why? He's a douche.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's really good enough for me.

Haha, no. I just wanted to hear the bootleg, without knowing what was going to be played, before I fully followed the tour. I'm all ready to go now.

Did you get the one from U2start? I dunno if Edge's guitar was turned on, I listened to Crazy Tonight, and a few snippets of GOYB and a few others, and the sound is pretty average. I didn't listen on headphones though.

The stage looks awesome all lit up. Kinda hoping they come downunder.

Bootleg :drool: I just have BIAB, and on the DVD, you can see the setlist aand Homecoming was on it for Milton Keynes. Did Sam Bayer put that part on the DVD? NOOOOO. Why? He's a douche.

Yeah, theres bloody half a show missing on that dvd, seriously! Its kinda like the U2 Boston DVD for me, its still great, but the complete show would have been awesome!

Did you get the one from U2start? I dunno if Edge's guitar was turned on, I listened to Crazy Tonight, and a few snippets of GOYB and a few others, and the sound is pretty average. I didn't listen on headphones though.

The stage looks awesome all lit up. Kinda hoping they come downunder.

No idea where mine came from, Ax linked me to it, it's just one full MP3, no cuts. God, Crazy Tonight is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't REALLY seen the stage. I probably won't til I 1) See a show myself or 2) A DVD comes out.

Yeah, theres bloody half a show missing on that dvd, seriously! Its kinda like the U2 Boston DVD for me, its still great, but the complete show would have been awesome!
Damnit. i really should've gone to AI. Well, damn it, I'm not missing 21CB!

I love BIAB for one specific reason and I bet you can't guess which! :lol: :shifty:

Wait...the Boston DVD is missing songs? Maybe the video tape I have of it isn't missing anything after all...

Damnit. i really should've gone to AI. Well, damn it, I'm not missing 21CB!

I love BIAB for one specific reason and I bet you can't guess which! :lol: :shifty:

:hmm: The "All You Drummers out there" bit?

Wait...the Boston DVD is missing songs? Maybe the video tape I have of it isn't missing anything after all...

The Full Set: U2 Boston, 2001-06-06, Fleet Center, Elevation Tour - U2 on tour and stay is taken from the filming the previous night.

No idea where mine came from, Ax linked me to it, it's just one full MP3, no cuts. God, Crazy Tonight is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't REALLY seen the stage. I probably won't til I 1) See a show myself or 2) A DVD comes out.

I think I like Crazy Tonight. Its different. And it just screams for some Pop Songs at least, to be added to the setlist!

It's a u2 song I like a lot, mixed with techno, what more could I ask for in life?!

Well, I'm going to bed, lots of excitement tonight, can't WAIT til tomorrow!

:hmm: The "All You Drummers out there" bit?
I forget, you're a boy and not Tré-obsessed. Plus it's only on screen for a few seconds, but Tré is nekkid, and the "censored" bar cannot keep up with my hyper little drummer boy. :giggle: And Billie's in the laundry room with him.

It's a u2 song I like a lot, mixed with techno, what more could I ask for in life?!

Well, I'm going to bed, lots of excitement tonight, can't WAIT til tomorrow!

Night Ashley :wave:

I forget, you're a boy and not Tré-obsessed. Plus it's only on screen for a few seconds, but Tré is nekkid, and the "censored" bar cannot keep up with my hyper little drummer boy. :giggle: And Billie's in the laundry room with him.

:lol: Oh yeah. Plus it has been quite a while since i watched BIAB.

Well you'll be in the airport on sunday night, so I think that counts.

Awesome. I kinda still wish I was going to travel. But I haven't been able to save enough. Perhaps next year. If the Aussie dollar stays at $0.80 it'll leave the door open for an Australian leg.

Yeah, shame you can't travel. Looks like the tour's going to be one hell of a spectacle to witness. I think chances are starting to veer towards the positive side of the spectrum as far as an Aussie leg goes ...

:lol: Oh yeah. Plus it has been quite a while since i watched BIAB.

Everything he does on that DVD is hilarious. Ringo impression, snorting donut sprinkles, the mountie costume, falling down...

:shifty: I'm obsessed with the dude, aren't I?

Wow, whoever put together the EPK of U2's opening night is an idiot. It's as if they chose the most boring moments (especially the most boring part of Breathe) just to put people off being interested in the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom