Burpengary, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I didn't even realise that the tour had started til I read it here this morning. :reject: You run it because you love it. Stats :drool:

Yeah, considered buying a last minute ticket but was just too darn lazy. Had a semi-awesome night anyway.

:laugh: Yeah, it's generally pretty fun. I'm not always the biggest fan of U2 fans though ... :crack:

Only semi-awesome?

I can't explain why, but I keep thinking Reggo is Serena.

Speaking of Serena, I got a surprise when I turned over my calendar today. Remember this?

julyl.jpg

It's still there :lol:

Everything from about 3:00 to the end is just mindblowingly intense. Bono fucking loses it.

Everything from about 3:00 to the end is just mindblowingly intense. Bono fucking loses it.

Basically, hearing that video of Hawkmoon makes me think three things: why the fuck wasn't it that good on Rattle & Hum, why the fuck did Bono start killing his vocals with heavy smoking, and why the fuck did they feel the need to change direction?

Basically, hearing that video of Hawkmoon makes me think three things: why the fuck wasn't it that good on Rattle & Hum, why the fuck did Bono start killing his vocals with heavy smoking, and why the fuck did they feel the need to change direction?

I wonder the same, although I do really like it on RaH too. The smoking thing really pisses me off, though. Christ, I hate smoking... cigarettes. An occasional cigar is something else, but cigarettes just shit me to tears regardless of who's smoking them. I think it's pretty much the worst thing a singer could do. Anyway, Bones started smoking during the JT tour if I recall my shitty trivia, so by Lovetown I guess it was sort of no return.

As for changing direction, can I just post that bogan photo again?

Bonnie, where's your cartoon about what would've happened to U2 if they'd split up after Lovetown?

(And why isn't it on a t-shirt yet?)

Bonnie, where's your cartoon about what would've happened to U2 if they'd split up after Lovetown?

(And why isn't it on a t-shirt yet?)

OH

uhoh.gif

And why not:
333B663A35232327Ffp83Enu3D32363E692.jpg

Re t-shirt: Amazingly, nobody's approached me about it yet! Well, JayJay's did, but you never know when this generation might just get sick of obsessing over nostalgia. Unreliable market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom