Burpengary, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email at work today and realised the Black Employee Network's acronym is BEN. I thought of the MJ song "Ben" and started to giggle.

This makes me feel like a horrible person.

I think Tori Amos is hotter than whatever that is, I assume some sort of Transformer.

And I don't even think she's hot.

Megan Fox, on the other hand... :drool:

Now, re setlists.

You guys got through three threads in a few hours? Christ :lol:

Disappointed there was no Drowning Man though. :sigh:

Now, re setlists.

You guys got through three threads in a few hours? Christ :lol:

Disappointed there was no Drowning Man though. :sigh:

My ten bucks still stands for it appearing at Barcelona II.

Green Day in Melbourne has fucking sold out about 30 seconds after tickets went on sale.

I've tried for ever possible ticket, Floor, Upper, Lower , Side View and its all gone. Why do they still have to say on ticketek that everything is available when its clearly not!!

Green Day in Melbourne has fucking sold out about 30 seconds after tickets went on sale.

I've tried for ever possible ticket, Floor, Upper, Lower , Side View and its all gone. Why do they still have to say on ticketek that everything is available when its clearly not!!

:hug: I'm sorry Daniel

My ten bucks still stands for it appearing at Barcelona II.

What I don't get is they're gonna play some song they've not done before, and the (might) have the balls to do that. But they still don't even given the mid-90's a look in? Sheesh.

I know the tour only just started, still.

I'm going to go to some other part of the forum.

:crack: Oh, God. PLEBA was a bad idea. What has been seen should be set on fire, and cannot be unseen.

I'm still going to sydney if I miss out on melbourne. but i was trying to get myself and friends tickets to this one in melbourne.

Ah, crap, I should've given you my idiot club link! :doh: I think of this NOW, of course. :reject: Don't hurt me...please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom