Burpengary, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
80's Sunday Bloody Sunday was something amazing. Am I alone in thinking they should've stopped playing it after "Fuck the Revolution" simply because it never could get better?

80's Sunday Bloody Sunday was something amazing. Am I alone in thinking they should've stopped playing it after "Fuck the Revolution" simply because it never could get better?

That's PRECISELY why they never played it on Lovetown. Bono thought that was definitive, and since it was on RAH and widely available, they could stop playing the song.

Whoever convinced him otherwise in August 1992 should be kicked.

Hm, within a day would be really awesome. Though, I have to go to uni tomorrow for some stupid discussion of our lab stuff we did over a month ago. I have to travel 1 hour to Uni for a fucking 20 minute talk and then travel back 1 hour in this heat. While this could've been done through email just as easy. :crack:

That's PRECISELY why they never played it on Lovetown. Bono thought that was definitive, and since it was on RAH and widely available, they could stop playing the song.

Whoever convinced him otherwise in August 1992 should be kicked.

Well....WHAT THE FUCK THEN!?

Oh god, I just wouldn't bother and I'd insist on e-mail.

I can't. Otherwise the asshole refuses to give us grades. So all four of us have to go there, while three of us live one hour away. :crack: WHY could he not email us about this in the past four weeks, when we were actually at Uni??

:lol: OUCH!

Todays' best newspaper article:

A woman has had a quite awkward moment to admit to her husband she cheated on him. At the hospital she, a white woman, was giving birth and her husband, white male, was standing next to her for support. Now for the punchline: dun dun dunnnnnnnnn:

The baby was black.

The woman had to admit she cheated on her husband 9 months earlier with a black guy. Ouch.
Apparently the husband packed his bags and left immediately, the real father has been notified, though it wouldn't surprise me if he'd run for the hillz either.

A woman has had a quite awkward moment to admit to her husband she cheated on him. At the hospital she, a white woman, was giving birth and her husband, white male, was standing next to her for support. Now for the punchline: dun dun dunnnnnnnnn:

The baby was black.

The woman had to admit she cheated on her husband 9 months earlier with a black guy. Ouch.
Apparently the husband packed his bags and left immediately, the real father has been notified, though it wouldn't surprise me if he'd run for the hillz either.

Holy shit! :lmao:

The baby was black.

Oh God, that IS the most hilarious scenario.

Some people look down at our paper because it's a bit more sensational, but hey! I don't mind that as long as it means I get hillarious pieces of news like this one! :lol:

Another great piece from the paper:

In the good old days kids were taught to stay away from any animal with newborns. Apparently people don't know that stuff these days. A 53 year old man has been attacked by a bull after walking to a calf to pet it. Bull did not approve and tackled the guy.

:doh: Why are people so stupid?

So I guess nobody will be hanging out here? Shame, because I'm totally not feeling the setlist party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom