Bundesliga anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bayernfc

Refugee
Come on.... there's gotta be a couple of fans around here. Let's have all the anti-Bayern rage. ;)

If it matters, I'm going for Werder Bremen to take it this year.

Have bayern cleared out this season ?
Is kahn still number 1 there ?

Bayern's doing just fine without Ballack, and Kahn is still there (will be there 'till another 2 yrs I think) as much as I can't stand the man, gotta give him credit. I have to say though, they're doing better with giving young players more chances, rather than sticking with the brand-names.

I'm afraid despite the username, I've been on the anti-Bayern side for a while now!

i dont understand how anyone can be a hardcore supporter of a club then turn their backs on them. it makes no sense to me.

i don't really know your story... but still.

hargreaves wants to go to england. manyoo could use him.
well.
probably.

Point taken, maybe anti-Bayern was a bit harsh (anti-kahn's more like it).

About Hargreaves, I really don't want him moving to Manchester. He's doing very well with Bayern, especially with Ballack gone. He speaks fluent German and practically grew up in Munich, I don't see why he would want to move. (Well except ofcourse for the plenty of Euros.)

Roy Makaay :up:

I might have to support HSV because of Raphael van der Vaart and Nigel de Jong though

Diego and Klose together ? I'm already puttin money on Bremen :wink:

Best league in the world at the moment....

Biggest crowds, best stadiums, attractive football, not as corrupt and messed up as Italian football at the moment, and although Bayern Munich has won consecutive titles, there always exists potetnial for a Leverkusen, a Werder breman or a Hamburg to disrupt the status quo. Espeically without Ballack this year...

C'mon Energie Cottbus and the pigs that run around the pitch during a match...

Also, of all the stadiums in the world, I would love to go to the stadium in Dortmund. Just looked gorgeous during the world cup, switzerland vs togo, brazil vs ghana, italy vs germany were great matches, but made even better for the sheer fact that the setting was magnificent.

Best stadium and fans for sure. There's nothing like seeing a match in Munich or Dortmund, not even Old Trafford.

It's had a good of share scandals though, like the mess last year with a few referees.

Anyway here's a very skewed standing as of today.

Nürnberg
Werder
FC Bayern
Hertha BSC
Mainz 05

bayernfc said:
Best stadium and fans for sure. There's nothing like seeing a match in Munich or Dortmund, not even Old Trafford.

It's had a good of share scandals though, like the mess last year with a few referees.

Anyway here's a very skewed standing as of today.

Nürnberg
Werder
FC Bayern
Hertha BSC
Mainz 05

Early days in the season though....hopefully Cottbus can start winiing a few matches.

A few years ago in Australia on SBS, we had this very amateurish but funny bundesliga highlights show that was narrated by some bloke with a wierd and eccentric voice, who used to make jokes about on field and off field things. It was on on tuesday afternoons or something, but it was the most comprehensive round up of a weekend's matches you could ask for (better than the EPL highlights show), and that's when I discovered the charm of German football. Now we hardly hear anything about Bundesliga....

Back
Top Bottom