Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
:lol: I LOVE that photo. It's such a great one of the Enz.

And thank you! I'm so blind that I find Malcolm Green's ears just blur into the background, so I can't even tell what you mean, heh. Good non-existent God, Noel and Tim look particularly hilarious.

And I thought Judd went bald by the end?
lol yeah, it's typical early enz :heart:

you're welcome! they're little and round and stick out. if you know will smith, the actor, they're like his. and yeah, noel and tim look ridiculous, but that's usually the case with their photos.

he did, i believe he shaved it in early 76 because he had trichotillomania, but by then i think it grew back. this picture was probably taken in early 77, around the release of another great divide. that's just me guessing since mal is there, as is phil, but mike chunn is there. and neil isn't. so that narrows it down a bit :lol:

random pic time :hmm:

takeonme.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
They say my worst nightmare is Gavin Friday lurking in a dark alley, wielding a coconut... COVERED IN SPIDERS.

Gav freaks me out a little, 'cause he's like the big bad wolf. But I think I'd find the coconut scarier.

Absurd phobias, for the lose :down:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
They say my worst nightmare is Gavin Friday lurking in a dark alley, wielding a coconut... COVERED IN SPIDERS.

Gav freaks me out a little, 'cause he's like the big bad wolf. But I think I'd find the coconut scarier.

Absurd phobias, for the lose :down:
:lmao: he is pretty freaky :hmm:

29500! not that that's a milestone or anything :shifty: :reject:

Dude. Sarah Brightman's voice is crazy-big, and she's just plain crazy, I get that...

But this outfit is AWESOME in a crazy way:

81028659ai7.jpg

I'd totally wear it if I had the body to pull it off. Those boots amaze me. I doubt there's even a hidden zipper on those suckers. They probably have to be pulled up her legs by a team of man-slaves. And then likewise peeled off at the end of the night.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i want to know what masterpiece of a post axver is typing up that he's been working on for the past 15 minutes :eyebrow:

I got a phone call and had only just opened the reply screen, so my masterpiece was just a quote of your Enz post. :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol yeah, it's typical early enz :heart:

you're welcome! they're little and round and stick out. if you know will smith, the actor, they're like his. and yeah, noel and tim look ridiculous, but that's usually the case with their photos.

he did, i believe he shaved it in early 76 because he had trichotillomania, but by then i think it grew back. this picture was probably taken in early 77, around the release of another great divide. that's just me guessing since mal is there, as is phil, but mike chunn is there. and neil isn't. so that narrows it down a bit :lol:

Ahh, right. The Wikipedia entry identifies the photo as 1977 and says Judd was gone by April. But since I knew about him shaving off his hair, I was a bit confused since I would have expected him to be bald if he were there. I mean, I knew he'd grown it back by Swingers, as I've seen the Counting The Beat video, but I thought he'd seen out his time in the Enz bald.

Mike Chunn looks so nerdy in that photo, by the way.

Tim looks like he's about to eat the photographer or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom