Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is peefan in bed? i was gonna tell him about my talk with elmel last ngiht where i gave a how-to manual about flirting and high school dating

we thought maybe i should forward it to peefan too

RavenBlue said:
I'm just reading about the 'changes' that are going to happen to Interference.

Should be interesting :hmm:

And now I'm going to bed

Night all :wave:

oh i haven't read that thread since the first few hours, i should check it out

night :wave:

i'm out soon too, boyfriend's coming over, probably watching some arrested development

and i'm in the final minutes of lost so all i have to say is, more than ever

WHATTHEMOTHERFUCKINGFUCK

Hi folks, back! :wave:

Using a cane sure has its perks, like preferential treatment (even if people think you have NO vision rather than just LOW vision), but damn it kills your wrist.

OK, I'm still trying to figure out why Americans think chicken chips is a strange idea. I mean, if I were told a shop had only two flavours of chips, the two I would expect to find are plain and chicken. It's that common.

Speaking of chips, I bought a couple of packs of Thai sweet chilli flavoured chips. :drool:

coolian2 said:
The two flavours i'd expect would be ready salted and salt and vinegar.

Yeah, I suppose salt and vinegar is just as common. Certainly my experience in the Kiwi backblocks, i.e. mainly the Wairarapa and rural Hawkes Bay, is that you'll almost always find all three of plain, salt and vinegar, and chicken.

The Sad Punk said:
I expect BBQ to be there, too. How common is that n NZ?

Pretty common and I'd expect it at most places, but if I'm in Bumfuck, Wairarapa at some place acting as dairy, post office, petrol station, and ten other different things, they may just have only three flavours.

KhanadaRhodes said:

the dolphin brothers.

...which i'm sure no one has heard of! :lol: maybe axver will remember when i uploaded it, otherwise, nope.

Yeah, I remember that. Isn't it one that features Barbieri?

The name sounds familiar but I might be thinking of other bands with 'dolphin' in the title. Or more likely, other bands with 'brothers' in the title.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, it's just jansen and barbieri. it's a good album, but i think five people bought it :lol:

Back when Barbieri was all emo? No wonder. :wink:

I remember finding it to be not bad, though I haven't listened to it in bloody forever.

And I see your last.fm signature thing says you're listening to Coldplay. :tsk:

I still think it's hilarious that Barbieri was in Japan and The Dolphin Brothers and all these Khantastic bands, and is now in Porcupine Tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom