Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
damn it khan, not too long ago i found an av that made me think "omg this'd be perfect for khan!" but then i figured you were a solid unchanging av type of person so i disregarded it.
:lol: i just don't change it out of laziness. my lj default one though i don't change though, i don't know why.

RavenBlue said:
My shuffle seems to be picking alot of tracks from Brave Murder Day tonight :hmm:

I need to play more Katatonia.

See my posts about how Opeth are touring Australia in September? :drool:

RavenBlue said:
I did see that.

You should go :)

Yeah, I'm a bit nervous the metalheads will kill the blind guy or something, but since the Palace has a GA balcony, it would be calmer up there than on the floor so I think I'll go for it.

Need to download Watershed, since it has leaked. Will do that now. Have you heard it? I can't recall how much you care for Opeth ...

coolian2 said:
Unless they're ready salted, chips are only alright.

Kettle chips, no matter, are the win.

i was talking about crisps, i think you lot call them. and i have never encountered unsalted potato chips/crisps.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:uhoh: the only thing i know is curry so i'm gonna suggest that

i don't know that i'm in the mood for tuna though.

translation of the others, all indian food:
eggplant
spinach+cheese
chick pea thingy

i should probably go with the one that has the most protein, as i haven't had any all day

Varitek said:

i was talking about crisps, i think you lot call them. and i have never encountered unsalted potato chips/crisps.

No, we call chips chips, not crisps.

Barbecue chips are made of win.

Axver said:
Yeah, I'm a bit nervous the metalheads will kill the blind guy or something, but since the Palace has a GA balcony, it would be calmer up there than on the floor so I think I'll go for it.

Need to download Watershed, since it has leaked. Will do that now. Have you heard it? I can't recall how much you care for Opeth ...
:lol: i've been in a moshpit. it's not fun. do people even mosh anymore? i don't listen to that music (i got dragged to this stupid local christian hard rock band concert who had just formed, but they've since hit it big apparently, or as big as one can on the christian circuit) so i've no idea.

Varitek said:
i don't know that i'm in the mood for tuna though.

translation of the others, all indian food:
eggplant
spinach+cheese
chick pea thingy

i should probably go with the one that has the most protein, as i haven't had any all day
yeah, i've gotta be in the mood for tuna as well.

if it was me, i'd pick spinach and cheese.

coolian2 said:
Unless they're ready salted, chips are only alright.

Kettle chips, no matter, are the win.

I've always been fond of Krispa chicken and salt & vinegar. Shame I can't get them outside New Zealand!

Axver said:

No, we call chips chips, not crisps.

Barbecue chips are made of win.

i like bbq chips but i prefer sour cream and onion, salt+ vinegar...and dipping in onion dip.

some brands ahve some really cool varieties though, like cajun spice or somesuch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom