Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

chicken fillet things?? fancy huh.

when I don't want to make any effort it's takeaway, something frozen or pasta with cheese or ready mad sauce. Come to think of it, that's nearly every night :D

three cheers for vitamin and mineral deficiency. . . . .

:lol: Takeaways costs money, so that's out. And I've no sauces left. I need to do a new batch of napoli sauce. And, as a matter of fact, I need to do larger batches. I get only three meals a batch at this stage.

mysterious_jen said:
anyways im heading off to bed. :wave:

Piker!

G'night. :wave:

(I love how you're off to bed while I'm still waiting for dinner to cook ... :lol: )

Bah, you people from Geelong are all pikers!

Have a good one, cin! :wave:

I think I'll just read nerdy train stuff ... :drool:

Liam, just the cover of the GG&F album brings the lulz.

Also, Watershed is ... WTFy, but I think in a good way. See Aussie tour dates have been announced? Melbourne is 5 September, Sydney is the night after.

liamcool said:

He's just jealous cause I have a girlfriend, whereas he has to resort to things in "jumpers".

Liam, I'm not jealous of your inflatable girlfriend. Nobody is. We just think it's very sad you have to resort to that sort of thing for happiness.

liamcool said:

My girl isn't inflatable. She doesn't even have big tits, so you can't make the "Liam sleeps on two inflatable pillows every night" joke.

Oh, that's right, you're into the whole porcelain dolls thing, aren't you?

liamcool said:

We aren't even trying.

Alas, Axy, must go to bed. I bid farewell to you both.

G'night, Liam. Have a nice night, tucked up with your porcelain dolls and potatoes. :wave:

Dear America,

I hate your immensely fucked up drinking laws, I hate your shambles of a rip off of a health care system, and I hate you.

Hate,
Vazza

I think I'm rooting for either Switzerland or Austria in the Olympics. It will be hard to get used to, but I am so done with this fucking country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom