Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
is there anything more cliche than naming a star after someone?

It's not that special, really. There are more than enough stars for everyone on planet earth.

coolian2 said:

Because this forum seems to think that 90x90 images are in fact over 100x100.

The 12 kb rule pisses me off. Due to my image editing program, the pics end up taking up more space than necessary, and the site won't let me use them. Most images (especially if a large amount of color is involved) have to be downsized to at least 95x95 to work.

Yeah, it's quiet here. I'm trying to get myself tired, because I have a long day ahead tomorrow (Radiohead gig; I'll be on the road past 2 AM).

However, instead, I'm making a Pulp compilation for some reason. :slant:

phanan said:
I haven't been paying attention to the Radiohead tour. How are the setlists?

A mixed bag. All of In Rainbows has been played so far except for Jigsaw, but only 4 songs have been played from OK Computer. Kid A and Bends have been represented well. Amnesiac is just the usual stuff.

LemonMelon said:

A mixed bag. All of In Rainbows has been played so far except for Jigsaw, but only 4 songs have been played from OK Computer. Kid A and Bends have been represented well. Amnesiac is just the usual stuff.

:up: for The Bends
:down: for OK Computer
:down: for too much Kid A, too

Var. you watched that whole thing, I salute you :lol:

Axver, or others from Aussie-land area, have any of you heard of the Daily Penguin Parade, and is it anywhere near as amazing as it sounds.

phanan said:

:up: for The Bends
:down: for OK Computer
:down: for too much Kid A, too

I think they should balance it as follows:

6 from In Rainbows
5 from OK Computer
4 from Bends
3 from Kid A
3 from Amnesiac
2 from HTTT
1 oddity

Well, that would be logical anyway.

Anyway, I was just passing through tonight (although it might have been longer if it weren't so dead in here). I was playing some hold'em earlier in the evening (came out ahead $80, too), but it takes a lot out of you after doing two games over a five hour span.

The bed is calling me. Later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom