Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
peefan please explain why your gchat status is

Office reference. Michael drank something and tried to describe the aftertaste. That's what he said.

what else does YLB stand for?

:laugh: for some reason i just decided to listen to offspring, i think cause it played in the dining hall serving area a few days ago.

WTF Khan, that is so werid, because, I randomly decided to watch it on my comp, and I was telling chass that, and she goes, so is my dad, it's on USA

I moved to watching it on TV

on the plus side = Bigger screen and I don't have to make the screen visible to an antsy 7 year old

negative = Commercials :grumpy:

But yes, I'm finally introducing my little brother to Indiana Jones, because, the first thing he said to me when I got home was "When are you taking me to see Indiana Jones?!" He had no idea tehre was more than one movie. I have to prep him.

I'm gonna have to have an Indiana Jones viewing party before the Crystal Skull comes out :nerd:

But I really just want to watch The Last Crusade because I need a Connery fix. Not just any Connery fix though. I need to hear him calling Indiana "Joonyah" :lol:

phillyfan26 said:
I'm listening to Coldplay's Parachutes. Running diary?

I'd be interested. I've only heard the singles off of it, and I'm tempted to get into them if they really are that good. And, I respect your opinion <_<

Three tracks in, and there's a consistent feeling: I like the music but don't like the vocals.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm gonna have to have an Indiana Jones viewing party before the Crystal Skull comes out :nerd:

But I really just want to watch The Last Crusade because I need a Connery fix. Not just any Connery fix though. I need to hear him calling Indiana "Joonyah" :lol:

I have the movies on VHS, I've gotta go find 'em because I've GOTTA watch Last Crusade as will

WAIT!! ARE THEY SHOWING ALL THREE TONIGHT?!!?!? IT JUST SAID INDIANA JONES TRILOGY WILL BE RIGHTBACK!

Anyways.

I want to get the special edition DVD's this weekend, but I'm buh-roke :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom