Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Add creepy and disgusting (and fucking insane) and you have our guy.

It's a nnoying, because at no level is he a good friend, and beyond that he's mentally ill and a sexual harrasser.

fixed to describe our guy

so tell some more stories about ditching yours!

ElMel, I'm feeling like giving Coldplay a shot for no apparent reason tonight. Think you could send me their first album?

phillyfan26 said:

Awesome. Just remember to sample a movie for four minutes in the middle. I recommend Inherit the Wind.

I was going to use Eyes Wide Shut, but that works too.

phillyfan26 said:
ElMel, I'm feeling like giving Coldplay a shot for no apparent reason tonight. Think you could send me their first album?

Yeah, let me see if I can dig up a link.

Our guy isn't digusting, he's just an asshole. Any time you feel bad for him (he does have divorced parents that hate each other), he ruins any good will by being a douche bag. More than anything, he's a huge hypocrite.

Varitek said:
elmel who is the friend of octavium???

Just Tom for now. :rolleyes: What a whore he is. :wink:

I'm sending out friend requests to all kinds of hack musicians (mostly within the metal genre). But I did send one to Scott Stapp for lulz.

Wow, ElMel, that was fast. :ohmy:

I'm trying to stock up on music tonight since I have some time and then listen to it this week.

LemonMelon said:

Just Tom for now. :rolleyes: What a whore he is. :wink:

I'm sending out friend requests to all kinds of hack musicians (mostly within the metal genre). But I did send one to Scott Stapp for lulz.

shows how much i know about myspace that i asked that question...though then i clicked on him and got it.

lol...

hey urinedrinker, elmel and i had a long chat the other night about high school dating with lots of advice and me providing "don't do this" examples for bad dates. we thought maybe i should forward it to you

Varitek said:
btw i had to google scott stapp but now, :lmao:

And Agalloch, Opeth, Russian Circles...all of Axver's favorites.

I would love if I got some genuine friend requests on there though. The music is HORRIBLE.

Varitek said:
hey urinedrinker, elmel and i had a long chat the other night about high school dating with lots of advice and me providing "don't do this" examples for bad dates. we thought maybe i should forward it to you

Go ahead. I'm trying out the dating scene this summer.

i had a great tamale when i was home a few weeks ago, sorry bono212

i think i'll get a grilled chicken and veggies sandwich, if they have the ingredients. but that means i have to get up and go, and then when i come back, do some motherfucking paperwriting.

phillyfan26 said:
You're February, right? I'm just a month older then.

Feb 13, so you're about 3 weeks older.

LMP's birthday is in June, I think...so the Three Musketeers will all be 17 soon enough.

My birthday's in September, so I ended up being older than most of the people in my class when I graduated

my birthday's end of april, so i was always on the younger side even before i skipped a year

i think there are 3 people in my graduating class who are younger than i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom