Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I feel like I just slept on a ship or something. What a bizarre and not very refreshing night's sleep.

I felt like I was at work for ten hours. Oh wait, I was.

I'm really tired and none of my friends are picking up their phones.

I started work on the death metal track for the fake list today. The deathgrowls almost killed my voice. :lol:

LemonMelon said:
I started work on the death metal track for the fake list today. The deathgrowls almost killed my voice. :lol:

:lol:

This track is going to be hilarious. I can't wait.

Chinese food is a good call if 1)I had money, 2)there were any places around here the delivered

KhanadaRhodes said:

for real.

chinese food ftw.

When I moved to Melbourne, my Nan came down with me to help me out and for the first three nights we ate at good Italian places on Lygon Street. :drool:

Axver said:
When I moved to Melbourne, my Nan came down with me to help me out and for the first three nights we ate at good Italian places on Lygon Street. :drool:
the last time i had good italian (keep in mind italian food is my least favourite cuisine) was in....

wait for it.....

frederick, maryland. no lie. there was a restaurant there that had the best pasta ever.

Axver said:

:lol:

This track is going to be hilarious. I can't wait.

I saved my recording, but it's about a minute and a half long and the lyrics were made up on the spot. It's so hilarious that I kept it, but no way could I pass it off as real. It's too terrible.

KhanadaRhodes said:

the last time i had good italian (keep in mind italian food is my least favourite cuisine) was in....

wait for it.....

frederick, maryland. no lie. there was a restaurant there that had the best pasta ever.

Son of a beesting, there's a shock. :lol: What was the place called?

LemonMelon said:

I saved my recording, but it's about a minute and a half long and the lyrics were made up on the spot. It's so hilarious that I kept it, but no way could I pass it off as real. It's too terrible.

I've heard some pretty shocking metal demos ...

Mom just called and said she's bringing me tamales. That's pretty much my favorite food ever for the record. However she won't be home for like an hour :scream:

coolian2 said:

How does it compare to the Twilight demo?

Have you heard the April 1978 demos? Tonight, Inside Out, Jack In A Box, and Trevor. With the exception of Trevor, which isn't a total disaster, they make the Twilight demo sound like a masterpiece.

Axver said:

I've heard some pretty shocking metal demos ...

The lyrics are as follows (I won't be using these, but these are in the demo):

It's time to taste the metal
The metal doesn't taste too good
This is the metal
And this is the sound of silence

TASTE MY DEATHGROWLS, BITCH

I sleep on maggoty floors
I know what's up but nothing more
Taste my rotting flesh
You know it's the best
Woah, look at that flaming corpse!
It's a flaming corpse!

This is the sound of silence (x4)

If you don't like it, you can just go home and...uh.......(incomprehensible deathgrowl)

OK, I'm off out. Time to photograph a steam train, amongst other things. :drool:

:wave:

LemonMelon said:

The lyrics are as follows (I won't be using these, but these are in the demo):

It's time to taste the metal
The metal doesn't taste too good
This is the metal
And this is the sound of silence

TASTE MY DEATHGROWLS, BITCH

I sleep on maggoty floors
I know what's up but nothing more
Taste my rotting flesh
You know it's the best
Woah, look at that flaming corpse!
It's a flaming corpse!

This is the sound of silence (x4)

If you don't like it, you can just go home and...uh.......(incomprehensible deathgrowl)

:lmao:

Can it be a b-side? Can it, can it? :hyper:

(This time, I'm really gone. :wave: )

Send me some of your demos when you're done and I'll pen some monstrous lyrics for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom