Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I didn't realize there was that much original content on the R&H :crack:

I haven't heard MOST of those b-sides but HHSC is one of my favorites

bono_212 said:
Btw Axver, while on the road I developed an idea for my next DI thread. I love it, but it's a guaranteed loss :lol:

I'd feel bad entering it :lmao:

Oh, do tell!

Chass, as I menioned before, somewhere, out there, in Missouri, there's a random sign that says Paducha -->

bono_212 said:
I guess I didn't realize there was that much original content on the R&H :crack:

I haven't heard MOST of those b-sides but HHSC is one of my favorites

For the record, Dancing Barefoot is a cover, but it's so fucking awesome and U2 pwn it, so it should be on the album if you ask me.

Axver said:

This is Dawn Changes Everything:

1. Hawkmoon 269
2. Desire
3. Dancing Barefoot
4. God Part II
5. When Love Comes To Town
6. Angel Of Harlem
7. Van Diemen's Land
8. Heartland
9. She's A Mystery To Me
10. All I Want Is You

You could also add Wild Irish Rose, but I hold onto it for Achtung, Love Rescue Me becomes a b-side, and I keep Hallelujah Here She Comes and A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel as b-sides. I wouldn't object to HHSC going on the album (say between Desire and Dancing Barefoot), but Heartbreak may just be the worst U2 song ever besides Elvis Ate America.

I'm gonna have to try this.

Axver said:

For the record, Dancing Barefoot is a cover, but it's so fucking awesome and U2 pwn it, so it should be on the album if you ask me.

That's one of 'em I don't know

Think I'll watch Road to Utopia tonight. Always liked the poster, anyway:

143715~Road-To-Utopia-Posters.jpg

so tired....but I don't feel like sleeping

I just feel like doing anything but using my right foot to apply pressure to the gas pedal

Dishes suck. To the point where I just made sure I'd washed what I need to cook dinner tonight and have left the other half for later.

Mmm, herb and garlic sausages for dinner.

Oh, so that's why 10 May seemed significant somehow.

I hope he's OK with me forgetting, and still not really caring now that I've been reminded.

bono_212 said:
Axver, you might've just hurt Bono's feelings.

Now I really hope he's OK

Poor Bono. However will he cope, knowing not everybody on earth is celebrating his birthday?

The Sad Punk said:

That's why I did the John Wilkes Booth thing last night. :lol:

Here I was, thinking you were just bringing controversial lulz!

bono_212 said:
Not everyone on earth celebrates the birth of a divinity?

Poor Bono :sad:

Bonomas is offensive to those of us who place faith in different bands.

Bono wasn't even really born on the 10th of May. It wasn't a Monday morning as said in the Holy Out Of Control Gospel. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom