Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely recommend Justin Hamilton again, he's got a new show. Yet to see it but I imagine it will be brilliant. I think you two would really enjoy Felicity Ward.

Bought tickets to Justin Hamilton today in that 20 for 20 special. We saw Felicity Ward last year and enjoyed her, so I'm glad to hear she's doing another show.

I listened to like 70 albums that came out in 2014, so a lot of stuff to choose from. I think part of it was "eh, I'm exhausted from doing Desert Island", and another part of it was that I couldn't really discern between whether an album was good or bad for like 50 of those albums (like, an album would be good but so unnoteworthy that it wouldn't warrant a second thought, I couldn't remember how a lot of them actually went), and part of it was the only albums I would have given more than five points to would have been Benji and Lost In The Dream, so it seemed kinda pointless?

have applied for The Funny Tonne at MICF. just hoping I don't come on too strong. I reeeeally want to do it. and I deserve it, I would be in the top 1% of comedy fans in this city

I feel like there's a "we are the 99" gag to be made here, but it's not coming to me. I guess this is why you're part of the one percent and I'm not.

Hope everyone's doing well :wave:

Managed to get out of wok early today (8pm) so felt like it's an occasion to post

Bosses at work keep talking about "long-term" plans and "next year" and all I can think is how I have 8 months left on my contract. Maybe if I actually ever got to see sunlight I'd stay, screw accountancy

Oh man, I totally relate on the contract insecurity front. My job runs out end of this year. What next? Fuck knows. I'm trying not to worry about it for the next few months.

Don't even feel like I'd stay if they offered me a new one at this stage, I mean I just noticed today I have over 4 weeks worth of overtime worked up over the last couple of months mostly who scares the hell out of me

I must admit right now I'm at the point where I'd take almost anything that gives me stability. I find it hard to work when I'm thinking "shit what next, what next?" However, I fear that's my future in academia. :sigh:

Hello.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom