Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the person who beat you soundly backed out, you aren't the first choice. You're a distant second.

Was it even a relationship? You guys boned once and then she got her dream job. Where was the relationship?

Correction, everyone, she is thirty eight. Totally reasonable age to be starting your career.

Everyone in the North Pole is going to die because of stress-related diabetes. But at least Boston is going to have a 358749503rd doctor.

Who are all of these characters, sobbing at her leaving?! I've never seen them before, but they're acting like her best friends.

I'd love to stop time so could be here, but still go be a fellow in Boston.

Well... Don't go to Boston?

He collapsed at work with chest pain?! Bull shit! She JUST left him. How did he get to the office, even, in that amount of time?

It's not a real heart attack, just one of those fake ones. You good now? Alright, cool.

I'm fucking off to Boston! Whoaaaa oh ohhhh

This whole movie is actually an allegory for healthier eating. I think they've talked more about that than anything else.

The Saturday after noon special where Santa has a heart attack from eating too many cookies... This could be YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom