Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I love those things. I don't know why I don't make them for myself more often.

In other news, FUCKING HELL GLASSES MUST YOU BE SO EXPENSIVE.

Really? what movie? Is it something that everyone would know? I'd be surprised if he was referencing a movie.
kill bill volume 1:
Pussy-wagon-uma.jpg

Never tried West End but yeah I'm so glad I now know about Coopers Red. Great beer.

Dark senses of humour :up:

Do not get angry at me if you click on this people:

What's the difference between a train carriage and a miscarriage?
You can't eat a train carriage.

What work are you doing in Nov?

That's great.

Massively delayed reply....

I'm working at SPC in the weighbridge, er... weighing trucks and counting fruit bins. The pay is excellent but it's a dead end job. I did it this past year from December to August, but it's only nine month casual position. I need to find something more permanent though.

I'm sorry, but I'm not shocked somebody in Shepp is working for SPC. :lol:

I firmly believe pumpkins are the food of the devil and should be derided in any and all contexts.

This week I've been tasked with doing a bunch of interviews on behalf of the faculty in which I work. For somebody who has never done interviews before (not on the interviewing end anyway, and only rarely as the interviewed), this is bloody nervewracking! Cobbler's probably rolling his eyes at me.

The thing that makes pumpkin pie good are the spices used. You could probably use any squash with the same spices and get the same taste.

For Thanksgiving this year I am actually going to try and make one homemade, instead of the frozen or bakery made ones I usually get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom