Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great Pissmas everybody!

(Perhaps more true and less vulgar than it sounds, given the drinking that is about to go on here.)

Hello

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using U2 Interference mobile app

^sup?

How is there another fucking plane missing, jesus christ.

horrendous year for aviation.

one of my FB friends (an old high school classmate) had a mare on FB yesterday:

this is some fkd up shit. How does a plane go missing during a 1 hr route?! Can anyone help with canceling my flight for tomorrow night?!

They won't let me reschedule my flight...they said im initiating the cancellation so they won't reimburse me #dogs

After asking them about 20 times, he's like no. He wouldn't even let me speak to a supervisor and they've disabled their facebook wall post. I can't email them because their turn around time is 5 days

I know right he made it sound like I was being ridiculous

I can't believe they are saying there isn't a problem simply because it's under investigation

I ended up hanging up coz we were going round and round in circles and he refused to escalate me to a supervisor. He told me if I don't show up its a forfeit on my behalf...I'm going to go airport tomorrow and see what they say. Mum is adamant about not going though

Bad...worst customer service ever and they talk like robots. I understand they have to stick to strict scripts when they quote the t's and c's but this guy could not understand my point. He's like do as you wish fkn dog

‪#‎airasia‬ you dogs! Won't let us cancel or reschedule our flights because we are the ones "initiating" the cancellation due to not feeling safe travelling with your airline at this time. If we don't go we forfeit 10k worth of flights, accommodations and tours

It's been a bad year for high profile aviation disasters, but it turns out that when you look at the statistics, there have been less commercial flight disasters this year than any year in the previous decade. (Of course, when you look at total deaths this year is more mid-range for the past decade, since what accidents there have been have had a large number of fatalities.)

I get your friend's concern, and you'd think airlines would be more accommodating in such circumstances, but I actually feel quite relaxed flying in the wake of a disaster. Air accidents are very very rare, so you're unlikely to be in one in the first place. After a major disaster everybody becomes a bit more vigilant (especially the airline that experienced the disaster), so it's probably even more safe. I'm off to New Zealand tomorrow night and can't say I'm any more nervous than usual.

Quality thread on EYKIW, Cobbler.

Fun night on Interference, in fact.

Cheers. Most I've enjoyed a night in here in a long while.

But my fucking god how bad are the majority of opinions from the simpletons in EYKIW. Jesus.

Thank you for that, Cobbler. What a waste of 10 minutes that was.

I should have known it would turn into a typical EYKIW thread at any second. It will be horrific by the time I wake up. Oh well, was fun for half an hour. Night all.

OK it could have been worse but ugh. Also there is one poster - apparently who has been around for ages but who I don't recall posting pre-SOI - who needs to fucking learn the art of brevity and stop posting terrible essays that nobody cares to read. I know I can be a bit longwinded from time to time but jesus they've made me look like the master of concision.

OK it could have been worse but ugh. Also there is one poster - apparently who has been around for ages but who I don't recall posting pre-SOI - who needs to fucking learn the art of brevity and stop posting terrible essays that nobody cares to read. I know I can be a bit longwinded from time to time but jesus they've made me look like the master of concision.

Yeah you're right it could have been worse but it was still pretty crap. It just got really boring. I skipped right over that poster's posts, not interested.

I need to coordinate my visits better.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using U2 Interference mobile app

Hey, Bonnie and Vlad, I've had very little Internet time to keep up to date but I hope none of these South Australian bushfires are near either of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom