Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic

And now we're in Bumberry, New South Wales. The little town close to nobody's heart. It's not on Wikipedia. Google results are for the most part worthless. But a railway line passes through it, and that warranted the briefest of brief mentions in the January 2008 edition of the Australian Railway Digest magazine, and now we're here.

So, Axver, what say you about the 90s and 00s when it comes to B-sides? How's the quality of those?

PhillyFan said:
It's fucking sunny at 6 PM.

I said to my mom, "Isn't it weird to be sunny at 6?"

She looked at me for five seconds and said, "Get a haircut."

:lmao:

and we def don't get hbo :sad:

also wtf, the other thread was locked without a link to the new one. we need breadcrumbs! khan, fix it!

Axver 244
phillyfan26 99
Varitek 86
mysterious_jen 82
No spoken words 65
Screwtape2 65
coolian2 57
KhanadaRhodes 51
Alisaura 43
The Sad Punk 42
TranceEnding 38
mandy1973 29
gluey 27
Dalton 26
unico 18
LemonMelon 8
blueeyedgirl 5
WildHoney 5
the tourist 5
hardyharhar 2
notAxver 2
major_panic 2
Andy Reid 1
Jim Zorn 1

ooh i passed jen! i might have kept up with you pfan had i not gotten into a conversation with real live people while investigating hbo

phillyfan26 said:
So, Axver, what say you about the 90s and 00s when it comes to B-sides? How's the quality of those?

Some good ones, too many remixes. The start of the decline. Where Did It All Go Wrong?, Lady With The Spinning Head, and North And South Of The River are all made of win.

Varitek said:

Yeah, my mother's not a fan of my hair right now. It's similar to John Frusciante at Live Earth, for a reference point:

1185551409_f.jpg

(Guy on the right.)

Axver said:

Some good ones, too many remixes. The start of the decline. Where Did It All Go Wrong?, Lady With The Spinning Head, and North And South Of The River are all made of win.

I'm currently short only the RAH-present B-sides. Everything JT and prior I have at this point, for the most part thanks to you.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, my mother's not a fan of my hair right now. It's similar to John Frusciante at Live Earth, for a reference point:

1185551409_f.jpg

(Guy on the right.)

WTF. That's not even long. You do go to a public school, right? The whole reason a person goes to public school is so they can look like hell and not get in trouble for it.

Fight the power, Danimal.

It's just slightly longer than that, but yeah, I go to public school and it's no problem there.

phillyfan26 said:

I'm currently short only the RAH-present B-sides. Everything JT and prior I have at this point, for the most part thanks to you.

Well, you sure as hell aren't missing anything with A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel as far as RAH goes ...

Varitek said:

4 alters, or 3 alters with 4 posts total? cause i can pick out 3...but who does jim zorn belong to?

3 with 4 posts:
Andy Reid
Jim Zorn
notAxver

The Jim Zorn is still a secret, though I know who it is.

ah i see re jim zorn. anyway i'm actually going back to my movie this time.

also i really, really have to do laundry tonight. it is getting desperate. damn it.

It being this light at 6:30 is scaring the shit out of me. I keep thinking the sky is stuck.

Daylight Savings is officially on my list of things I hate, right next to the color magenta. Damn it to hell.

phillyfan26 said:

The rest are covers, right?

No, Hallelujah Here She Comes is an original.

And despite being a cover, Dancing Barefoot owns.

phanan said:
Holy shit, I missed an entire thread.

The Pridnestrovie independence movement isn't happy about your failure to appear. :tsk:

phillyfan26 said:
I need to figure out how to get a hold of some of the 90s and 00s tracks. :hmm:

I'll do what I did yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom