Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well after this we need 10 more but i'm starved, and i can't find the saucepan, so i guess i'm off to have eggs for the 2nd time in 12 hours.

ok my neighbor has the saucepan and she's coming soon...but instead of posting to myself i should spend the next 10 minutes putting away my now dry laundry

unico said:

I have a friend who just gave up on that, so now she wears mismatched socks all the time. It's awesome.

lol

i dunno, i couldnt do that. also i've got a lot of wool, a lot of cotton, and then a lot of the short style so i would at least have to divide those. at that point might as well pair them.

the puppy thread is still going? this is why i don't go in fym that much anymore. and for a long time it was the part of interference i visited most.

Varitek said:
the puppy thread is still going? this is why i don't go in fym that much anymore. and for a long time it was the part of interference i visited most.

the place turned into a zoo with the election. i've stayed clear but pop in every now and again. usually with my nonsensical threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom