Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Otherwise, I vote the Federated States of Micronesia. And with that I'm off - tired tired tired from all that hard work holding my insides together!

major_panic said:
Otherwise, I vote the Federated States of Micronesia. And with that I'm off - tired tired tired from all that hard work holding my insides together!

G'night, Maj.! Hope you're getting well - I want to see you on Thursday!

:wave:

Alisaura said:

I think you betrayed me cos you went and got a life instead of posting all day... :sad:

:wink:

:hug:

Stalker :flirt:

how can I post when I'm at uni?? :tsk:

:tongue: well, technically I am at uni now, but I gotta wait for a meeting... :crack: then lab is finally finished!

:hug: how've you been...

:shifty: care to introduce me to your friends here?

major_panic said:

I'll do my best, but odds are I won't make it, and if I do I'll be walking supported.

Bye all!

Don't push yourself - as I've said before, you're free to look at my notes. Just get well! :)

Seeya Maj.! :wave:

*bouncing between two threads again*
Postwhoring x 2! :rockon:

I iz good now I haz ticketses!! :yippie:

:hug:

As for introductions, I dunno who's left... Ax, meet GG.... GG, meet Ax.... although I'm sure you've seen each other in other forums :p

And I'm not really fussed about our next location... if you wanna go Czech, go for it :up:

Alisaura said:
Gotta go to bed now :wink:

Seeya folks :wave:

Did we scare Ax away? :wink:

:lol: No, I'm here, but I shouldn't be! We're going to the Zoo early and I should've been asleep an hour ago ...

And yes, I know GG! :wave:

Axver said:
Though what I most wish I'd seen was his birthday gig on 8 August 1993 in Glasgow, when Bono made him do Lost Highway, a song he barely knew! :lol:
Ooh, did I get that boot yet? It's on my list, anyway :D

Alisaura said:
*bouncing between two threads again*
Postwhoring x 2! :rockon:

There's another postwhorehouse? :tsk:

I'm sorry, but we won't stand for that. This means war. And this postwhorehouse can't lose - it's got setlists, purity tests, oversharing, and SIZE 7 OWNAGE!

Alisaura said:

Ooh, did I get that boot yet? It's on my list, anyway :D

I know I have the boot lying around, but I think I only played it once, in the course of my ZooTV snippetchecking. I recall the audio not being the best quality at all. And, well, it's ZooTV, so it's a phailure to me anyway. One of the better ZooTV gigs though, what with Zooropa's live debut.

Axver said:
:lol: No, I'm here, but I shouldn't be! We're going to the Zoo early and I should've been asleep an hour ago ...
Yeah, I was gonna get at least a midnight bedtime, before all this U23D hullaballoo came up... :tsk:

Jen :bow:

Anyway, I was leaving, wasn't I.... :lol:

Theramins = very cool indeed! That's two very cool things I've discovered today with very similar names... Thermite being the other :up:

Byeeeee :wave:

I was meant to be in bed at 11:30pm for a 7:30am start. Oh well, now it'll be, what, 6-7 hours of sleep. Go me.

Have a good night, Ali! :wave:

phanan said:
You all came up 25 posts short of a new thread.

You all phail.

:wink:

:lol: Hopefully Vazza and unico and Dalton and such folk will soon be around to give this the last little push it needs. Let's get to Vrbno pod Pradědem, people!

OK, now I'm gone for real. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom