Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I approve of this 30 December 1989 WOWY :up:

Of course, now I'm having 11 June 1992 suggested to me... so that'll be some more downloading :hmm:

(Look at me, I used British date format just for y'all :cute: )

I haven't had to cook dinner for two nights in a row. We ate out on Lygon Street last night and we've just ordered in pizza for tonight. I love having Mum and Alan visit. Good food ... :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, I approve of this 30 December 1989 WOWY :up:

Of course, now I'm having 11 June 1992 suggested to me... so that'll be some more downloading :hmm:

(Look at me, I used British date format just for y'all :cute: )

11 June 1992 is alright but I think unremarkable, and it lacks LWTUA. I'd say WOWY was absolutely exceptional 1987-90, good 1992, and then not worth playing since 1993.

(We'll convert you to common sense yet. :wink: )

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I already mostly spell Britishy, and I can discern a Melbourne accent from a Sydney accent, and can certainly discern a Kiwi from an Aussie. I think I deserve some credit :)

YOU = FOR THE WIN.

I can't tell a Melburnian from a Sydneysider. I mainly make a distinction between city, country, and bogan accents.

coolian2 said:
I couldn't tell the difference between local NZ accents

I can only tell when I'm talking to a perth-sider.

When they say "So what kinda horse pulls you're cart"

They really mean "So what Kinda car do you drive"

coolian2 said:
I couldn't tell the difference between local NZ accents

Well, Southland/Central Otago accents are fairly obvious, especially with the rolled 'r' that creeps in, and then the South Auckland stupid accent stands out, but otherwise, yeah, I can't say I could tell apart accents from Wellington, New Plymouth, or Westport.

Anyway, off to pizza. :wave:

Oh my god. I have to do this now:

"Maybe the dingo ate your baby!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGxPLws7PCo

:lmao: I don't know why that cracks me up so much!

Ahem. Axver, I listened to that Stockholm WOWY, and I didn't like it very much. Bono totally screwed up Shine Like Stars :tsk: The Point Depot one was so much better :drool: ....although that Stockholm show does have the best Ultra Violet in the history of ever :love:

meh, so long as I don't have to show the pins then I'm happy. Skinny on top, not so skinny on the bottom. I'd make it myself cause the tiny triangle tops don't really suit the bonier among us.

:lol: :lol: the guy got kicked off cause he lied about touching clients too much.

I like this guy :lmao: so much better than :lol: but i'm too lazy

cinnaminson said:
meh, so long as I don't have to show the pins then I'm happy. Skinny on top, not so skinny on the bottom. I'd make it myself cause the tiny triangle tops don't really suit the bonier among us.

:lol: :lol: the guy got kicked off cause he lied about touching clients too much.

I like this guy :lmao: so much better than :lol: but i'm too lazy

what are you watching?

something on channel 9. they ask people really bad questions and they have to tell the truth or lose prize money. It's total muckraking but was funny cause the first guys wife got all pissy when her husband said he'd had "sexual relations" with someone the same day they'd met. :lol: she looked like she'd had too much surgery which made me not like her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom