Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

I hope they like my reply to The Fly lyric

haha i decided to add a bit to explain to them what meteors are for those who spent their time in religion class instead of science class. because the meteor reference is really fucking obvious.

oh my god. That one thread. "Jesus showing up in Window in the Skies...", everytime I see the thread title, I picture a window opening up in the sky, and Jesus sticking his head out and going "OH HAY GUYS!" It's both amusing and scary.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Hey Axver.

I've just decided that I want to marry the R&H version of With or Without You :love:

People can marry songs, right? :shifty:

G'day. :wave:

I suggest you marry a Lovetown version. :wink:

Only if there's Shine Like Stars, and it's so pretty and somehow heartwrenching and joyous at the same time that it makes your heart want to explode with the sheer beauty of it.

If so, hook me up. I'm not picky about tours, only picky about awesomeness.

coolian2 said:

Plans are in motion

Please, choose a bridge that currently exists. I don't want to have to wait until the second Auckland harbour crossing is built for the plans to roll into action.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Only if there's Shine Like Stars, and it's so pretty and somehow heartwrenching and joyous at the same time that it makes your heart want to explode with the sheer beauty of it.

If so, hook me up. I'm not picky about tours, only picky about awesomeness.

30 December 1989 should be up your alley then. Almost all JT/Lovetown era performances have Shine Like Stars, and the best have Love Will Tear Us Apart too.

In fact, the whole 30 December 1989 gig is made of ExtraSuperWin.

Axver said:

Please, choose a bridge that currently exists. I don't want to have to wait until the second Auckland harbour crossing is built for the plans to roll into action.

Apparently Bracewell didn't want to declare the other day but Vettori overruled him.

Thus, i reckon i'll have some support.

Varitek said:
I just did like 1/7th of a piece of bubble wrap. I think I'll save the rest for later.

Bubble wrap is too much fun.

coolian2 said:

Apparently Bracewell didn't want to declare the other day but Vettori overruled him.

Thus, i reckon i'll have some support.

BRACEWELL = OWNED.

:up:

coolian2 said:
Also amusing U2 note from class...again.

We had to come up with an issue and PR methods of dealing with it. My group came up with whaling, and i suggested a benefit concert "Rock Out For The Whales". Another guy in the group said featuring Bono and friends.

I was so close to telling him not to be an idiot, because Bono (and U2) recently appeared at a concert in Liechtenstein supporting their whalers.

:lmao:

If I were you, I wouldn't have been able to resist.

coolian2 said:

I wish i had, i probably could have sold it as being real

Even more people getting sucked into the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein ... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom