Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
No. All songs have to be officially released.

If you want to use your own song, all you have to do is make it available for anybody to download online. You could simply upload it to media fire and put the link to it on your blog and that would be good enough. Or at least I would've said good enough when I was running the show.

k, i'm pissed. like one of my favourite bands FINALLY announces tour dates for an album that was released like six months ago. when do they come anywhere around me? when my mom's getting surgery! it's not like i'd even think of blowing her off and seeing the shows, because she'd want to go too. she's just as bummed as i am. :scream:

You wanted to see Phail Collins and the Phailures, Khan?

Axver said:

If you want to use your own song, all you have to do is make it available for anybody to download online. You could simply upload it to media fire and put the link to it on your blog and that would be good enough. Or at least I would've said good enough when I was running the show.

Meh, I don't have the recording equipment to make a quality product, unfortunately. My songwriting is limited mostly to myself until I work out details with my one buddy to record with him.

Axver, I'm loving these B-sides. :up:

I'm wondering if I'm short anything worthwhile, but all I can think of is a few ATYCLB B-sides, MDH, Captive, and Passengers.

phillyfan26 said:
Axver, I'm loving these B-sides. :up:

I'm wondering if I'm short anything worthwhile, but all I can think of is a few ATYCLB B-sides, MDH, Captive, and Passengers.

Awesome. Any clear favourites?

What are the eighties ones you don't have? Did I send Dancing Barefoot?

bono_man2002 said:

Like you can talk :wave:

Hey, I'm doing Serious Historical Research now, while you're just bumming around at work on the blue crack. :tsk: :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

I'm actually also on the Tom-Tom website doing some important GPS research :tsk:

Tom-Tom website? That doesn't sound very serious!

coolian2 said:
On the plus side, for the next two days after today i only have two hours worth of classes each day.

I like my weeks, but Mondays are still not popular.

Nice. My schedule's largely made of win too, but I'm not entirely keen on my Thursdays.

I'd say Treasure, Native Son, Lady with the Spinning Head, and Smile are all favorites of mine right now. The Electrical Storm electric guitar mix is great too (both the demo and the single).

I don't have Dancing Barefoot. I also don't have Slow Dancing or Wild Irish Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom