Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
If it's not too much trouble. :hyper:

I would like to get all the eighties stuff sent out first. But you really need to hear some of this stuff, so I might swing it along now anyway.

I don't need any remixes, with the exception of any improved single versions of songs.

Also, you will hate me for this, but, I don't have the Passengers album.

I HAVE HEARD IT, FEAR NOT. But I don't have it.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't need any remixes, with the exception of any improved single versions of songs.

Do you have the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack?

Have you heard Stateless, Never Let Me Go, and Falling At Your Feet? If not, you at least need those. I think it's a great soundtrack, but those are the highlights.

phillyfan26 said:

There are some good remixes. The Extended Dance Mix of LWTSH is the definitive version of the song. The Junk Day and Bitter Kiss versions of Dirty Day are both worthwhile. I also like the Skysplitter Dub of I'm Not Your Baby.

GO BUY PASSENGERS. NOW.

LemonMelon said:
Have you heard Stateless, Never Let Me Go, and Falling At Your Feet? If not, you at least need those. I think it's a great soundtrack, but those are the highlights.

Those, and especially TGBHF, are I think the only reasons to own it. Otherwise, I find it boring and worthless.

Captive, on the other hand, is fantastic all the way through. I love it. I was thinking of sending that out to everyone who doesn't have it.

Axver said:

Those, and especially TGBHF, are I think the only reasons to own it. Otherwise, I find it boring and worthless.

Captive, on the other hand, is fantastic all the way through. I love it. I was thinking of sending that out to everyone who doesn't have it.

I don't have Captive either. Send it my way too, if you please. :wave:

whp555444@yahoo.com

Axver said:

There are some good remixes. The Extended Dance Mix of LWTSH is the definitive version of the song. The Junk Day and Bitter Kiss versions of Dirty Day are both worthwhile. I also like the Skysplitter Dub of I'm Not Your Baby.

GO BUY PASSENGERS. NOW.

I've never found it. I've searched for it, but I've yet to see a hard copy of it available in my local music stores. FTF.

Miss Sarajevo, Beach Sequence, and Your Blue Room were my favorite tracks off the album.

LemonMelon said:

I don't have Captive either. Send it my way too, if you please. :wave:

whp555444@yahoo.com

You might have to wait a few days, but I'll get it to you by the end of the week. :)

(My mother's visiting, just waiting for her to arrive now, so I won't be at the computer too much over the next few days.)

phillyfan26 said:
I've never found it. I've searched for it, but I've yet to see a hard copy of it available in my local music stores. FTF.

Miss Sarajevo, Beach Sequence, and Your Blue Room were my favorite tracks off the album.

I couldn't find it either, so I just bought it on Amazon at the same time as I got the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack and a few singles. I recommend just doing that. I'll send almost anything that's a b-side or unreleased or Captive, but I'm pretty reluctant to send through Passengers.

PFan, you should've just got a couple of the nineties b-sides, and NASOTR is coming through now.

Unfortunately, I don't have an Amazon account because I don't have a credit card, so it'll be a matter of convincing my parents to allow me the purchase. :wink:

Axver said:

oooh captive :drool:

me too!

LemonMelon said:
I want to know who my stalker is. :grumpy:
:sigh: fine, it's me

jaaaaaaaaay kaaaaaaaay!!

btw guys, if dr. dre can't send you guys the filez before his mom gets in, i can send them to you when i get home tonight. :) i'm fairly confident that i have all the b-sides, demos, as well as the m$h and captive soundtracks.

Axver said:

GO BUY PASSENGERS. NOW.

i am missing a lot of remixes. i have a difinitive list of what i am missing somewhere but i cansay for sure i don't have dirty day bitter kiss or skyslitter dub inyb. :cute:

Khan if you're sending all of MDH I only have tracks 1,2,3,5,7,12 but I think those are all the u2 tracks. I'd sort of like the whole thing, but I can live without it.

yourwildhorses @ gmail

Varitek said:
Khan if you're sending all of MDH I only have tracks 1,2,3,5,7,12 but I think those are all the u2 tracks. I'd sort of like the whole thing, but I can live without it.

yourwildhorses @ gmail
sure :) i think all i have ripped are the U2ey tracks, and the cd is somewhere in a huge box because a plan to organise my physical cds went horribly astray.

KhanadaRhodes said:
btw guys, if dr. dre can't send you guys the filez before his mom gets in, i can send them to you when i get home tonight. :) i'm fairly confident that i have all the b-sides, demos, as well as the m$h and captive soundtracks.

What we're doing at the moment is sending everything as e-mail attachments, because that's about all PFan's Dark Ages computer can actually successfully download. So I send an e-mail out with about two songs, just enough to not get rejected by webmail size limitations.

Axver said:
What we're doing at the moment is sending everything as e-mail attachments, because that's about all PFan's Dark Ages computer can actually successfully download. So I send an e-mail out with about two songs, just enough to not get rejected by webmail size limitations.
:lol: poor pee fan

phillyfan26 said:
Unfortunately, I don't have an Amazon account because I don't have a credit card, so it'll be a matter of convincing my parents to allow me the purchase. :wink:

I just used my mother's card, as I was ... 16 at the time, I think. I just said "hey Mum, buying U2 stuff online because it's cheaper to order it from the US than find it here" and she said "that's cool". :up:

A week later, $70 worth of U2 stuff showed up on my door. I would've paid about $100-120 to buy it in Australia.

OK, I'm about to send Dirty Day (Bitter Kiss) and I'm Not Your Baby (Skysplitter Dub) to PFan and Vazza. Who else wants them? Be quick now.

Axver said:
I just used my mother's card, as I was ... 16 at the time, I think. I just said "hey Mum, buying U2 stuff online because it's cheaper to order it from the US than find it here" and she said "that's cool". :up:
when i was a teen, i used cdnow (which i think has merged with amazon) because they accepted money orders. :up: this may, i'll have had an ebay account for ten years :drool:

awww yeah, i was an independent woman.

Ian and LM need to hurry up and let me know if they need the two tracks I just mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom