Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Thanks (although i now have a bowl of Special K, cereal to be known hereon as Special Win)

:lmao:

i love special k red berries, special k mixed berries etc. but i've discovered that Kellogg's smart start is even better, they just need to make it with the dehydrated berries and i'll be set!

gchatting the ex, on the topic now of a really weird email he wrote me at the end of the summer (in about june i cut off contact with him because he gchatted me every day and it clearly wasn't healthy):

him: sex was like the last thing on my mind
me: i was confrused
and sex is always the first thing on my mind
him: hmm, yet somehow you were always so tired last spring...

coolian2 said:

I haven't had that in a while, i must again soon :drool:

Cereal is SuperWin

If I'm hungry and don't know what I want or can't be bothered making anything, cereal always wins.

Varitek said:
gchatting the ex, on the topic now of a really weird email he wrote me at the end of the summer (in about june i cut off contact with him because he gchatted me every day and it clearly wasn't healthy):

him: sex was like the last thing on my mind
me: i was confrused
and sex is always the first thing on my mind
him: hmm, yet somehow you were always so tired last spring...

:ohmy:

Reminds me of a joke my hubby likes to repeat.....

Woman in bed reading, husband comes into the room with a glass of water and a disprin. She asks what it's for. He replies that it's for her headache. She asks "What headache?". He says "Great! We can have sex tonight!!" :yippie:

coolian2 said:
I was in the supermarket the other day and they only had ordinary Special Win, not any of the stuff with berries.

I was heartbroken.

I can't do ordinary. I'd have bought some dehydrated berries to go with it or better yet real berries.

gluey said:

:ohmy:

Reminds me of a joke my hubby likes to repeat.....

Woman in bed reading, husband comes into the room with a glass of water and a disprin. She asks what it's for. He replies that it's for her headache. She asks "What headache?". He says "Great! We can have sex tonight!!" :yippie:

hahaha.

about 4 months before i got with the ex, i kinda casually dated this guy who one day mentioned that a friend of his was really distressed, she thought her relationship was doomed, and she said she could always tell when she didn't wanna have sex with him every day anymore.

last spring i thought a bit about that, cause we were 1-2 times a day and then it started to be 1-2 times a week, because i was so emotionally stressed out by the relationship that i just wasn't in the mood.

broke up with him and the everyday thing came back almost immediatley.

Varitek said:

hahaha.

about 4 months before i got with the ex, i kinda casually dated this guy who one day mentioned that a friend of his was really distressed, she thought her relationship was doomed, and she said she could always tell when she didn't wanna have sex with him every day anymore.

last spring i thought a bit about that, cause we were 1-2 times a day and then it started to be 1-2 times a week, because i was so emotionally stressed out by the relationship that i just wasn't in the mood.

broke up with him and the everyday thing came back almost immediatley.

You obviously made the right choice for you then :up:

My Dad has a saying....The first year of marriage, put a pebble in a jar every time you have sex. After the first year, every time you have sex, take a pebble out. You'll NEVER empty the jar! :lol:

He must have a truly tragic sex life - been married for 45 years!

gluey said:

You obviously made the right choice for you then :up:

My Dad has a saying....The first year of marriage, put a pebble in a jar every time you have sex. After the first year, every time you have sex, take a pebble out. You'll NEVER empty the jar! :lol:

He must have a truly tragic sex life - been married for 45 years!

aw poor dad. hilarious saying though.

i was thinking about this recently...is it possible to still have that sex drive, maybe not every day but still have it, not have that fallout like i did with the ex...because i love sex and i'd be really sad if that turned into my whole life...but it seems most couples do have that fallout.

Varitek said:

aw poor dad. hilarious saying though.

i was thinking about this recently...is it possible to still have that sex drive, maybe not every day but still have it, not have that fallout like i did with the ex...because i love sex and i'd be really sad if that turned into my whole life...but it seems most couples do have that fallout.

Having been married for 12 years, I can honestly say it does slow down a little, as life etc takes over. Having kids leaves you exhausted, and as soon as your head hits the pillow you're out cold. Sometimes as soon as you sit down! :lol:. But there's always something there, and although it may not be every day all the time, it's there. I found if anything the relationship goes to a different deeper level. And after all this time together, I'm still not bored of being with my man!

gluey said:

Having been married for 12 years, I can honestly say it does slow down a little, as life etc takes over. Having kids leaves you exhausted, and as soon as your head hits the pillow you're out cold. Sometimes as soon as you sit down! :lol:. But there's always something there, and although it may not be every day all the time, it's there. I found if anything the relationship goes to a different deeper level. And after all this time together, I'm still not bored of being with my man!

I guess I know that, and I'm ok with that...it was, the end of this relationship, i had no sex drive. I didn't want to masturbate and had sex wtih him so he'd stop asking - it felt like the stereotypical sexless marriage as presented on a sitcom. I remember vividly the one time last spring when I initiated sex, becasue it was that rare! It definitely didn't help that he was terribly boring and quick in bed. I guess I hope to find the last few sentences of your post some day, and not the utter lack of interest and sex to shut him up thing that I had fallen into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom