Bulls, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two things:

My subjects for 2011 have been confirmed.

And the Italian dad on Wife Swap looked like Sylvester Stallone but acted like goddamn Danny Devito.

1. Hooray...?

2. That's a mind-boggling combination... especially before I read your post properly and I thought you were saying the WIFE looked like Sylvester Stallone. :lol:

Love that Julia has had the guts to appear on Q&A tonight, and she's handling it pretty well too. Hate to think how Abbott would probably lose his cool or go and say something utterly ridiculous if he were on here ... wonder if he'll accept Q&A's invite to come on next week?

2. That's a mind-boggling combination... especially before I read your post properly and I thought you were saying the WIFE looked like Sylvester Stallone. :lol:

The wife was just about as manly as the husband though ...!

*listening to Glastonbury*

The wife was just about as manly as the husband though ...!

This. And they had little bastard kid who'd end up being a criminal.

End up being a criminal? I'm surprised he hasn't been done for assault already! God, that kid is probably right at the top of the list for horrible children on Wife Swap. And ew, his body-builder brother. The other couple's kids were lovely, by contrast.

And YES, Tony Abbott will be on Q&A next week. This will be interesting. God I hope he has a brain explosion.

Aha... I'm guessing customer service pays better than pie, but I can hope otherwise for your sake! :wink:

What if they paid you IN pie? :hmm:

That's just maddening. Were they just getting free shifts out of you? :madwife:

In the end I was probably just as glad not working in KFC, although that store was a lot closer to my house than the McDonald's I ended up in.

Thankfully they paid me for it. And being paid IN pie would be awesome :drool:

you know when you don't notice something until someone points it out and then you can't unnotice it?

yeah

:D

This. And they had little bastard kid who'd end up being a criminal.

Oooh god some of the kids on that show actually make me want to throw the TV out the window.

Abbott on Q&A will be great. The only problem will be that every time Abbott moves his head, Tony Jones will be blown across the room by the intense flapping of Abbott's ears. :uhoh:

And YES, Tony Abbott will be on Q&A next week. This will be interesting. God I hope he has a brain explosion.

I guess he's betting on it looking worse if he doesn't go on...

*cheers on the brain explosion*

Ooh, I know. I need to make him read Twilight before next week. That'll do the trick for sure.

Without having seen a single episode, I think they would make me want to have a complete hysterectomy. Which some days I wouldn't mind even now.

Apparently you can make a lot of money through womb donation ...

Now, are you assuming that Abbott can READ?

Ah, you make a good point. This changes things.

We need a volunteer. A brave soul who is willing to suffer greatly, to inflict severe damage upon their ears and brain. A person who can withstand the presence of the Great Flapping Abbott for long enough to read Twilight aloud to him.

Great will be their glory, and long will be their rehab!

:uhoh:

Ah, you make a good point. This changes things.

We need a volunteer. A brave soul who is willing to suffer greatly, to inflict severe damage upon their ears and brain. A person who can withstand the presence of the Great Flapping Abbott for long enough to read Twilight aloud to him.

Great will be their glory, and long will be their rehab!

:uhoh:

A brave soul ... who we hate.

I think this is a job for ... Peter Costello!

He needs lengthy rehab anyway. This will just be a handy excuse to send him there.

I just don't get how the parents can let the kids get that way! It really boggles the mind sometimes.

I guess it must just be laziness, and being unwilling to put their foot down when the kid starts testing its boundaries, as they all do.

Please, PLEASE arrange this.

Wait, he's so vapid he'd probably like it.

Perhaps, but it would still cause some damage. And what do you suppose would happen if he started fanladding about Twilame on national television?

Apparently you can make a lot of money through womb donation ...

Orly? :hmm:

Wait, in a literal "here, have a womb, I don't need it" sense, or a surrogate "Okay, you can plant your zygote in my uterus and I'll go through 9 months of discomfort and several hours of agony for someone else's kid" sense?

Cos you can forget option B, no matter how much getting pregnant is supposed to reduce the risk of cervical cancer or whatever.

:lmao:

Now, before I read enough of this talk to have Abbott flapping through my nightmares, I'm off to try and finish A Clockwork Orange. I find it's much easier to read in big chunks.

Goodnight, people! :wave:

End up being a criminal? I'm surprised he hasn't been done for assault already! God, that kid is probably right at the top of the list for horrible children on Wife Swap. And ew, his body-builder brother. The other couple's kids were lovely, by contrast.

I love the fact that he had graffitied his own bedroom door. :laugh: I thought graffiteing or "tagging" stuff meant that you hated/disrespected it? Will never understand these children.

Agreed on the other couple and their kids, I was kinda "barracking" for them in the end. And I pumped my fist when the dad smashed the FOR SALE sign to the bewilderment of the stupid horse face lady.

Oooh god some of the kids on that show actually make me want to throw the TV out the window.

NOTHING will ever top the spoilt, rich pageant queen.

Perhaps, but it would still cause some damage. And what do you suppose would happen if he started fanladding about Twilame on national television?

He might win votes from a lot of blithering 18-25 girls?

Orly? :hmm:

Wait, in a literal "here, have a womb, I don't need it" sense, or a surrogate "Okay, you can plant your zygote in my uterus and I'll go through 9 months of discomfort and several hours of agony for someone else's kid" sense?

The former, apparently!

:lmao:

Now, before I read enough of this talk to have Abbott flapping through my nightmares, I'm off to try and finish A Clockwork Orange. I find it's much easier to read in big chunks.

Goodnight, people! :wave:

Abbott is nightmare material, but Clockwork Orange isn't?

.... Fair call!

G'night :wave:

I love the fact that he had graffitied his own bedroom door. :laugh: I thought graffiteing or "tagging" stuff meant that you hated/disrespected it? Will never understand these children.

Agreed on the other couple and their kids, I was kinda "barracking" for them in the end. And I pumped my fist when the dad smashed the FOR SALE sign to the bewilderment of the stupid horse face lady.

I don't know, depends on the intention of the artist really. I suspect for that kid, he'd have disrespect or hate in mind a lot of the time. But you see some extremely talented artists who use graffiti as a medium ... there is some incredibly elaborate graffiti under a bridge near where I live (presumably painted legally, given how long it must've taken), and it adds some real colour to what would otherwise be a dingy path under a bridge that would probably just have messy, meaningless tags. I've got a photo of it somewhere online actually ...

And oh god, I couldn't stand either couple on tonight's episode. The innkeepers were marginally better, but god they needed to step back and get some perspective - which, I think, they seemed to get at the end.

I thought tagging was a territorial display for Youthus nomadicus, or the Common Loiterer. :shrug: Who can fathom these mysteries?

He might win votes from a lot of blithering 18-25 girls?

Hrm. I remain hopeful that haters and traditional Liberal voters will be deterred from Abbott (Mysogynis flappicus) in sufficient numbers to counteract that.

The former, apparently!

Well, I'll be. Still, if you can transplant a heart, why not a uterus?

I'm on the organ donor registry anyway (at least, I hope I am - must chase that up)... when my number's up it can go on the "free to a good home" list... one womb, as-new condition... *L*

You think that I could go near Peter Costello and not cause him grievous bodily harm?

Either way, our goal is achieved.

I need to get some sleep tonight, or I may inadvertently cause the meltdown of half of Melbourne's electricity grid tomorrow.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom