Building a Better Mouse Trap...help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoneyAlways

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, here's the deal. I have a mouse. A little mouse but a mouse none the less. I also have good for nothing cats who would rather sit on the mouse and play with it than kill it. I need to set up mouse traps but I am worried that my good for nothing cats will get caught in them. Does anyone know of a humane type trap that will not kill the mouse and won't hurt my cats?

There is a mouse trap you can get that when the mouse runs in a little door shuts behind him ands hes trapped but not killed. i think it would be too small for your cats to get stuck in but that might try and play with it :der:

One time we had a mouse..thats a funny story....

WildHoneyAlways said:
I also have good for nothing cats who would rather sit on the mouse and play with it than kill it.

:lol: :heart: cats :heart:

I agree with Lara.. I have seen these little traps that will trap the mouse and not harm anything else. Check your local hardware stores or OSH or home depot or something.

Whatever you do, dont use rat poison... many cats die from eating rat poison :(

Someone in Australia developed and marketed a trap called "The Better Mouse Trap" . We bought several but they aren't working on our brand of local smart rodent. I have used Elliot traps with some success in the past, I don't own one of those. Someone recently stole (imho) the python that lived in my roof. He was the best , if at times smelly, rat-catcher. As I was lying in bed this morning I could see an antechinus tail hanging down from the rafter....:yikes: those things breed...like..... antechinus!
ahhh nature:)
my neighbours theory is cats lead to super rodents...the cats catch the dumb ones, the smart rats pass on their genes and lead to harder to catch rodents...just a theory.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom