Buffy The Vampire Slayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Did I hear correctly? Were my eyes deceiving me? Did Spike just get his soul back?!#?

"Let me give Buffy what she deserves!?@#?"

Sooooooooooo not what he was expecting!!!
biggrin.gif

*Loves this show waaaaay too much.

------------------
"Steal me, deal me, anyway you heal me
Maim me, tame me, you can never change me
Love me, like me, come ahead and fight me
Please me, tease me, go ahead and leave me..."

to be honest, i really dont like you on the forum all that much.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

Yup, I saw it too, Angel

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Actually, I think it was really funny when he got his soul back!! He's probably gonna kick him self next season for not being specific enough to the demon thingy guy!! too funny.

And check Willow out!!! Woo hoo, she was awesome!! What a great episode, glad Zander was the one to FINALLY save the world. Also awesome to see Giles return, I wish he would stay
frown.gif

Originally posted by u2loopy:
And check Willow out!!! Woo hoo, she was awesome!! What a great episode, glad Zander was the one to FINALLY save the world. Also awesome to see Giles return, I wish he would stay
frown.gif

I was hoping she'd get sucked up by the earth or struck by a lightning bolt or something. Willow is one of the reasons i stopped watching the show. I tuned in to the series finale to see Buffy kick her butt.

The only thing I liked about last night's episode was the return of Giles. Too bad he's probably not staying.
frown.gif

Willow was okay the first two seasons or so, but since then she's kind of gotten on my nerves.

I thought the ending last night was kind of cheesey. Maybe I'm getting too old for this show.
frown.gif

Originally posted by meegannie:
The only thing I liked about last night's episode was the return of Giles. Too bad he's probably not staying.
frown.gif

Willow was okay the first two seasons or so, but since then she's kind of gotten on my nerves.

I thought the ending last night was kind of cheesey. Maybe I'm getting too old for this show.
frown.gif

I agree with you completely! Giles has always been my favorite character and it's sad that he'll be leaving again.

The Zander "I love you" thing and the Buffy "There's so much I want to show you" thing to Dawn were too much for me to handle. I think they've added to many new characters in the past few seasons (Dawn, Tara...)

But don't get me wrong... I still like the show... I just thought it was better back in the days of Giles and Joyce.

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

I love Angel.

I used to love Buffy. The combination of Dawn + Evil-Badgirl Willow turned me off... I feel bad, since I used to be a BtVS fanatic. I think the Spike ploy was to possibly get higher ratings... Yeah, I watched that too. I haven't been seeing every episode each week though, I think I've been losing interest. It's just that so much has changed since the first few seasons + high school- well, that was inevitable.

Anyway, I love Angel. Really. Anybody see that? Angel manages to keep my attention... I'm so depressed about the way it ended. I'm sure Cordy will find a way to save him... right? RIGHT?!?!

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Originally posted by FlyGirl:
Anyway, I love Angel. Really. Anybody see that? Angel manages to keep my attention... I'm so depressed about the way it ended. I'm sure Cordy will find a way to save him... right? RIGHT?!?!
This is what I think will happen> When she ascends to the new dimension, Her visions will transfer to someone else (possibly an unwilling Wesley?) as they did from Doyle To Cordelia in the first place. That someone (Wesley?) will get a vision of Angel in the bottom of the ocean and will have him rescued. If that person is Wesley, he'll first have to struggle with not knowing whether to save Angel or not.
I think it's disgusting the way the others have treated Wesley.

Back
Top Bottom