Bucksnort, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. Lately I've been preferring humbuckers. Earlier when I mainly played Strats I preferred single coils. Not big on P-90's. Even so, I like brighter buckers.

I'm getting a set of P-Rails. You should check them out. You can switch back and forth between the three.

Heh. The resemblance is less shocking once the vocals start. Looking forward to a better-quality version - I like it, despite the somewhat dubious lyrics in places. It's hot as hell, we were like butter on toast?! :lol:

That makes me laugh. And the line about "we protected the ones/by putting bullets in guns" or something equally silly to that effect.

It's not even bacon o'clock yet!

That's where you're wrong.

p1050556.jpg

ETA: Fuck, he left!

Remember, folks, U2 are playing the Live Lounge today. It's in a couple of hours. 10am UK time.

Fabulous. All the mods will be sleeping.

:forumexplosion:

Make me a mod. I'll keep them in line. :evil:

There's also that secret gig that might be happening in eight hours. Hope a mod'll be around then, since I'm sure there'll be more chaos if that does happen (or if it doesn't ...).

It's going to a busy day for U2 tomorrow. First, the Live Lounge at 10 AM, and then the "secret" gig at 6 PM.

Make me a mod. I'll keep them in line. :evil:

There's also that secret gig that might be happening in eight hours. Hope a mod'll be around then, since I'm sure there'll be more chaos if that does happen (or if it doesn't ...).

Yeah the east coast mods should be up before then. I should be up around then as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom