Bucksnort, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night all

tata.png

Farewell Ashley and g'day Andrew! :wave:

Love how fast we ousted Trip from Survivor, as much as Sicy may despair.

Is it weird that I'm getting lots of enjoyment out of watching and listening to these low-fi videos of my band playing?

What did you vote for?

I have a hard time imagining how anybody could find a song on JT worse than Trip. Go ahead and like Trip, I can even name a few live performances that aren't bad, but I can't think of how anything could be considered worse than it on any relative scheme of things.

Ah well, subjectivity, opinions, etc.

You know what my least favourite on The Joshua Tree is. We've discussed this and you've been appalled with me. :D

Andrew, I don't remember. But if it's MOTD, you fail at life.

Muffins are coming along well. The apple and cinnamon ones are baked; I'm making double choc ones now. I'll swing you a link to Winter but I warn you that the rip quality blows.

Haha, EVERYBODY has said that about Winter. At least, everybody who's heard VLV. I'm not one of them.

Big difference is that Chris Martin has the vocal stylings of tofu while Bono doesn't.

Haha, EVERYBODY has said that about Winter. At least, everybody who's heard VLV. I'm not one of them.

Big difference is that Chris Martin has the vocal stylings of tofu while Bono doesn't.

Heh. The resemblance is less shocking once the vocals start. Looking forward to a better-quality version - I like it, despite the somewhat dubious lyrics in places. It's hot as hell, we were like butter on toast?! :lol:

What did you vote for?

I have a hard time imagining how anybody could find a song on JT worse than Trip. Go ahead and like Trip, I can even name a few live performances that aren't bad, but I can't think of how anything could be considered worse than it on any relative scheme of things.

Ah well, subjectivity, opinions, etc.

:sad:

I dont know why I like it I just dont know I just like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom