BSB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Recently the BackStreet Boys released a greatest hits album. I am off the impression that it is too soon in their career (I also feel that they suck, but that is not up to me to judge). Shouldn't a band/group have at least 5 albums worth of material, and a decade of music before they can even think of doing that????

(In u2 were the bsb, they would have realesed a gh album after "The Unforgettable Fire")!!!!

Hrm. I think I heard (but it might have been a drug-induced hallucination) that Steps did that too. Oh well, let them make as much money as they can now, for they will be forgotten soon.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Recently the BackStreet Boys released a greatest hits album. I am off the impression that it is too soon in their career (I also feel that they suck, but that is not up to me to judge). Shouldn't a band/group have at least 5 albums worth of material, and a decade of music before they can even think of doing that????

Many top sports stars have their memoirs on the shelves before the age of 30.

But let's be real. Will BSB ever HAVE 5 albums worth of material? It's like Rick Astley or New Kids... a decade ago. They have their run in the sun, then it's time for the record company to cash in before the stink gets too bad.
(In u2 were the bsb, they would have realesed a gh album after "The Unforgettable Fire")!!!!

Originally posted by Klodomir:
Hrm. I think I heard (but it might have been a drug-induced hallucination) that Steps did that too. Oh well, let them make as much money as they can now, for they will be forgotten soon.

Wow, my last reply became part of a quote.

Yes, you heard right - Steps do have a greatest hits out. I cannot even think of what their one hit might have been.

bsb.jpg

Hey, don?t you diss my favorite group! They rock so much
biggrin.gif

BTW The Sisters of mercy once released a best of and they had only three normal albums recorded...and don?t forget the glorious and spirited All saints! They did only TWO albums!!!

------------------
beLIEve

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Look-they have a new 'boy'!
eek.gif

pic4.jpg
EEEK! WHY was pretty Brian taken away????!!!
frown.gif

I MEAN......
monalisa.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Well, I do listen to some of BSB's songs...good music to dance and workout to. However, I think a greatest hits album is a little...what's the word I'm looking for? Pretentious?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

That group/rapper Outkast also released a greatest hits this year. I only know that one song (Ms. Jackson). Perhaps I just don't know what is going on in the hip hop world, but it seems to early for him.

LMAO@ the pics!! Hahaha!

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

That group/rapper Outkast also released a greatest hits this year. I only know that one song (Ms. Jackson). Perhaps I just don't know what is going on in the hip hop world, but it seems to early for him.

OutKast has had 4 Albums.. They've been a group for about sevenyears or so.. With boat loads of soundtrack hits.. That's what they're always saying about their 'newest fans''. that they didn't know they even existed befor eMrs. Jackson.. I suggest you pick up some of their discs.. some of the best rap out there if you're a fan... :)

cheers,
The Radiohead Bear

Originally posted by Lemonite:
OutKast has had 4 Albums.. They've been a group for about sevenyears or so.. With boat loads of soundtrack hits.. That's what they're always saying about their 'newest fans''. that they didn't know they even existed befor eMrs. Jackson.. I suggest you pick up some of their discs.. some of the best rap out there if you're a fan... :)

cheers,
The Radiohead Bear

Thanks, sorry If I offended any Outkast fans. I am not really into rap music, and only know about the stuff that I hear on the radio!!!

Hey, you're dissing my boys. Steps broke up on Christmas Day. I know, you thought they would last forever. BSB is recording a new CD in Jan., a rock CD. AJ got engaged to the most beautiful woman, named Sarah Martin, who also sings beautiful. Anyway, any females (regardless of age) I take to a BSB concert end up screaming "Nick I love you" over and over, and jumping up and down. Men have never liked beautiful, romantic love songs. The same way all men hate Barbra Streisand, they all hate BSB. Its almost entirely women at any BSB show. And they can dance incredible, besides have beautiful singing voices.

No NO Lily, its all good shit man!!!!!

(I know ur a girl but however......
wink.gif
)

like Shape of My Heart
and Show Me the Meaning

Nice romantic shit, ya get my meaning?

Hell AJ suits a cowboy hat, and Kevin (hmmmmm with the long hair) and Bri is a fav of mine too)

I like other bands as well as U2 ya know!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

anyone standin on my tits over this?
mad.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
anyone standin on my tits over this?
mad.gif
I sincerely think you should consider buying a bra, if this continues to be a problem.

- A concerned reader

No no Klod, the bras fit just fine...................I just cant wait to sue the person who stands on them the most, because I tripped over them from being stretched and have broken my jaw.....thats all!

ya goota work with pple, ya know?

You know, 75% of all women wear the wrong bra size. You should get a professional to take your measurements.

Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Arrested

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Backstreet Boy Nick Carter was arrested on suspicion of refusing to follow police officers' orders to leave a nightclub after a fight broke out.

The youngest of the five-member pop group at age 21, Carter was charged early Wednesday with a misdemeanor count of resisting/opposing a law enforcement officer without violence. He was handcuffed, placed in a squad car and released on his own recognizance.

His first court appearance is set for March 4, Tampa Police spokesman Joe Durkin said Thursday.

Police were called to the Pop City nightclub early Tuesday evening because of a fight. They returned to the nightclub later in the night to break up another disturbance. While officers made arrests and tried to restore peace, Carter became involved in an argument with a woman, according to the arrest affidavit.

He was told to leave the nightclub more than 10 times until officers told him to leave by ``the count of 3'' or he would be arrested. Carter continued the argument and was arrested, the affidavit said.

``Outside of who this defendant is, it's not that unusual a thing to happen,'' Durkin said.

rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Arrested

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Backstreet Boy Nick Carter was arrested on suspicion of refusing to follow police officers' orders to leave a nightclub after a fight broke out.

The youngest of the five-member pop group at age 21, Carter was charged early Wednesday with a misdemeanor count of resisting/opposing a law enforcement officer without violence. He was handcuffed, placed in a squad car and released on his own recognizance.

His first court appearance is set for March 4, Tampa Police spokesman Joe Durkin said Thursday.

Police were called to the Pop City nightclub early Tuesday evening because of a fight. They returned to the nightclub later in the night to break up another disturbance. While officers made arrests and tried to restore peace, Carter became involved in an argument with a woman, according to the arrest affidavit.

He was told to leave the nightclub more than 10 times until officers told him to leave by ``the count of 3'' or he would be arrested. Carter continued the argument and was arrested, the affidavit said.

``Outside of who this defendant is, it's not that unusual a thing to happen,'' Durkin said.

rolleyes.gif

I read this article in the paper this morning!! I think that it is so funny! All the boy band act like they are so inneocent, and BSB have now had a drug addiction, and an arrest.

I read this article in the paper this morning!! I think that it is so funny! All the boy band act like they are so inneocent, and BSB have now had a drug addiction, and an arrest.

LMAO, I think its hilarious too!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

U2 should have released Greatest Hits Volume 1 in 1981.

------------------
you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister

what's weird is that picture up there of BSB actually looks like what Michael Jackson really looks like now, and we get to see him Wed. nite and it's always such a surreal experience.

BSB did not have any drug addiction. AJ went to Tucson, AZ to the rehab. place for alcohol, and no longer drinks. That's it. This is so trivial, and shows how desperate news is for something other than Afganistan. Go to the boards at Livedaily on BSB for the facts.

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 01-06-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom