BSB - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-29-2001, 12:37 AM   #16
I'm a chauvinist leprechaun

Local Time: 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by spinninghead77:
That group/rapper Outkast also released a greatest hits this year. I only know that one song (Ms. Jackson). Perhaps I just don't know what is going on in the hip hop world, but it seems to early for him.
OutKast has had 4 Albums.. They've been a group for about sevenyears or so.. With boat loads of soundtrack hits.. That's what they're always saying about their 'newest fans''. that they didn't know they even existed befor eMrs. Jackson.. I suggest you pick up some of their discs.. some of the best rap out there if you're a fan... :-)

cheers,
The Radiohead Bear

Old 12-29-2001, 12:46 AM   #17
Refugee

Local Time: 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonite:
OutKast has had 4 Albums.. They've been a group for about sevenyears or so.. With boat loads of soundtrack hits.. That's what they're always saying about their 'newest fans''. that they didn't know they even existed befor eMrs. Jackson.. I suggest you pick up some of their discs.. some of the best rap out there if you're a fan... :-)

cheers,
The Radiohead Bear

Thanks, sorry If I offended any Outkast fans. I am not really into rap music, and only know about the stuff that I hear on the radio!!!

Old 12-29-2001, 12:28 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mad1:
HEY!

I like some Backstreet Boys shit!
And shit it is mad1.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.
Old 12-29-2001, 09:26 PM   #19
The Fly

Hey, you're dissing my boys. Steps broke up on Christmas Day. I know, you thought they would last forever. BSB is recording a new CD in Jan., a rock CD. AJ got engaged to the most beautiful woman, named Sarah Martin, who also sings beautiful. Anyway, any females (regardless of age) I take to a BSB concert end up screaming "Nick I love you" over and over, and jumping up and down. Men have never liked beautiful, romantic love songs. The same way all men hate Barbra Streisand, they all hate BSB. Its almost entirely women at any BSB show. And they can dance incredible, besides have beautiful singing voices.
Old 12-31-2001, 05:22 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 12:37 AM
No NO Lily, its all good shit man!!!!!

(I know ur a girl but however...... )

like Shape of My Heart
and Show Me the Meaning

Nice romantic shit, ya get my meaning?

Hell AJ suits a cowboy hat, and Kevin (hmmmmm with the long hair) and Bri is a fav of mine too)

I like other bands as well as U2 ya know!!!!

anyone standin on my tits over this?
Old 01-02-2002, 07:38 AM   #21
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by mad1:
anyone standin on my tits over this?
I sincerely think you should consider buying a bra, if this continues to be a problem.

- A concerned reader
Old 01-02-2002, 08:14 AM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
No no Klod, the bras fit just fine...................I just cant wait to sue the person who stands on them the most, because I tripped over them from being stretched and have broken my jaw.....thats all!

ya goota work with pple, ya know?

Old 01-02-2002, 09:14 AM   #23
Refugee

You know, 75% of all women wear the wrong bra size. You should get a professional to take your measurements.
Old 01-03-2002, 08:17 PM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:37 PM
Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Arrested

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Backstreet Boy Nick Carter was arrested on suspicion of refusing to follow police officers' orders to leave a nightclub after a fight broke out.

The youngest of the five-member pop group at age 21, Carter was charged early Wednesday with a misdemeanor count of resisting/opposing a law enforcement officer without violence. He was handcuffed, placed in a squad car and released on his own recognizance.

His first court appearance is set for March 4, Tampa Police spokesman Joe Durkin said Thursday.

Police were called to the Pop City nightclub early Tuesday evening because of a fight. They returned to the nightclub later in the night to break up another disturbance. While officers made arrests and tried to restore peace, Carter became involved in an argument with a woman, according to the arrest affidavit.

He was told to leave the nightclub more than 10 times until officers told him to leave by ``the count of 3'' or he would be arrested. Carter continued the argument and was arrested, the affidavit said.

``Outside of who this defendant is, it's not that unusual a thing to happen,'' Durkin said.

Old 01-04-2002, 08:55 AM   #25
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Arrested

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Backstreet Boy Nick Carter was arrested on suspicion of refusing to follow police officers' orders to leave a nightclub after a fight broke out.

The youngest of the five-member pop group at age 21, Carter was charged early Wednesday with a misdemeanor count of resisting/opposing a law enforcement officer without violence. He was handcuffed, placed in a squad car and released on his own recognizance.

His first court appearance is set for March 4, Tampa Police spokesman Joe Durkin said Thursday.

Police were called to the Pop City nightclub early Tuesday evening because of a fight. They returned to the nightclub later in the night to break up another disturbance. While officers made arrests and tried to restore peace, Carter became involved in an argument with a woman, according to the arrest affidavit.

He was told to leave the nightclub more than 10 times until officers told him to leave by ``the count of 3'' or he would be arrested. Carter continued the argument and was arrested, the affidavit said.

``Outside of who this defendant is, it's not that unusual a thing to happen,'' Durkin said.

I read this article in the paper this morning!! I think that it is so funny! All the boy band act like they are so inneocent, and BSB have now had a drug addiction, and an arrest.
Old 01-04-2002, 07:31 PM   #26
the invisible woman

Local Time: 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by spinninghead77:

I read this article in the paper this morning!! I think that it is so funny! All the boy band act like they are so inneocent, and BSB have now had a drug addiction, and an arrest.
LMAO, I think its hilarious too!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(.(*. .*).)
.. *Monica*..
(.(.* *.).)
Old 01-04-2002, 08:15 PM   #27
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

U2 should have released Greatest Hits Volume 1 in 1981.

------------------
you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister
Old 01-06-2002, 08:59 PM   #28
The Fly

what's weird is that picture up there of BSB actually looks like what Michael Jackson really looks like now, and we get to see him Wed. nite and it's always such a surreal experience.

BSB did not have any drug addiction. AJ went to Tucson, AZ to the rehab. place for alcohol, and no longer drinks. That's it. This is so trivial, and shows how desperate news is for something other than Afganistan. Go to the boards at Livedaily on BSB for the facts.

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 01-06-2002).]