Bryan Adams vs. Ryan Adams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's better: "Summer of 69" or Ryan Adams?

• Summer of 69

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Ryan Adams

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
is where the stars go blue considered one of ryan adams' best songs?

Bonochick said:
Seriously, if you think "Summer of 69" is better than anything Ryan has done...
I thought he meant whether you think any Ryan Adams song is better than Summer of 69

and though I love Ryan he does have a couple of songs that I'd rate lower than Summer of 69

I don't know any artist who doesn't haev a couple of songs worse than that one though
:hmm:

could someone please name a ryan adams song that is better than summer of 69 then?

U2Man said:
could someone please name a ryan adams song that is better than summer of 69 then?

Can't be done.

I like Ryan Adams better than Bryan Adams. He's a better songwriter. And I like more Ryan Adams songs than Bryan Adams songs...but

"Summer Of 69" is better than anything Ryan has released.

U2Man said:

Magnolia "#1 song on my last.fm" Mountain

Easily.

From a friend who went to Ryan's show last night...

I started talking to this couple (50ish) in the front row. They wanted to know if I was a longtime fan. They tell me it's their first show. Then they elaborate....
Seems they got offered the tickets from a business associate of the husband. He calls up his wife and says do you want to go see BRYAN ADAMS. She's excited. They get the tickets. At first she thinks it's a typo. She looks up RYAN ADAMS on the internet. They think about selling the tickets. He gets offered $250 for one.
They decide to go.
We're really enjoying it he tells me.
I tell them BRYAN ADAMS will be playing the Beacon Theatre so they are still in luck.

You can't make this stuff up!

U2Man said:

I'd go with...

Starlite Diner

and pretty much any song from Cold Roses

Back
Top Bottom