Brunei Royal Wedding Frock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xinsrc_31209011009134662940358.jpg

Had to concentrate to post in the right wedding thread. Nearly had a disaster just now. :|

02king.jpg

Part 3 - or whatever bit we are up to....

Is it just me or has Sarah done a Michael Jackson overnight? Suddenly she doesnt look half Malay :huh:

Last edited:
Did they all take some downers before the ceremony or something?

At least Brit's guests looked happy - and that's WITH having to buy their own grog!

Angela Harlem said:
Did they all take some downers before the ceremony or something?

Shall we email them and find out?

Hell if Henry Rollins can email me three time I wouldn't expect anything less from the Sultan of Brunei. :|

The MOB looks like a woman in accounts payable I used to work with. She had a face like a cat's arse too.

Yes, lets gmail them beli. Good call.
:up:

Ive lost the offical royal family web site :scream:

There was an email address on the front, I know it. Im sure I can string enough Bahasa together to ask:

"Good day to your chickens. Overjoyed to be asking am I the wedding of Haji but Sarah did drugs, no? "

:wink: lol @ beli! this was cute n' interesting!! Yes-you think they Would smile at least a little!! I guess it is true-money can't bring you happiness 'eh? Sure doesn';t make you smile!!;)

Rain on your wedding day is good luck, so I guess they'll live long and prosper, what with the monsoon and all...

beli said:
long.wedding4.ap.jpg

Apparently hes 30 and shes 17 :uhoh:

That makes me sad. It reminds me of how young Lady Di was married to Charles as a trophy and a breeding machine and he never loved her :sad:

Prince Naruhito came without Princess Masako, who is rumoured to have suffered a nervous breakdown as a result of pressure to produce a son who would continue Japan`s males-only imperial hereditary line

Well the prince should have married a teenager instead of a woman well into her 30's. Her time is running out :sigh:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Reportedly, that dress cost around 5 million Dollars ( or was it Euros? :scratch:)

oh i thought it was the whole wedding cost 5 million whatevers. Just the dress makes more sense.

:lmao: love your crown :heart:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

That makes me sad. It reminds me of how young Lady Di was married to Charles as a trophy and a breeding machine and he never loved her :sad:

I agree completely, its scary really.

U2Kitten said:

Well the prince should have married a teenager instead of a woman well into her 30's. Her time is running out :sigh:

Its the palace thats giving her a hard time not the prince. Its all really heartbreaking. Poor thing

Back
Top Bottom