Bruce Springsteen Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jobob

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Today is Bruce Springsteen's 56th birthday.

Not only is he one of the greatest singer-songwriters of all time, and one of the best rock performers of all time ...

... Bruce is also a U2 fan. :wink:

And he inducted U2 into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. :wink:

"They call him The Boss. Well, that's a bunch of crap. He's not the boss. He works for us." -- Bono, inducting Bruce into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
i started a thead like this a couple months ago

still... he's awesome

I'm listening to him right now:wink:

and he doesnt look a year over 50 :sexywink:
2a7308dd43f47e49f38c71f0eab9bfdf.jpg

5d409cf3.jpg

BruceBono.jpg

b112.jpg

7f9cf587.jpg

001ab1gw.jpg

didn't we just have a springsteen appreciation thread?

i guess that's a stupid question, seeing as this thread was moved here from somewhere else. probably one of those evil u2-related parts of this board. clearly the poster had no idea what was going on.

and it's not like there could be too much springsteen appreciation, anyway.

:up:

appreciated. i knew there must have been a subconscious reason i felt the need to listen to nebraska when i was at work tonight.

anyone else have the storytellers dvd? after much debate i finally spent the 11 bucks on it and it was well worth it, i remember watching it on vh1 back in spring but it feels like a comepletely different program. i highly recommend this to anyone, springsteen is very, very funny making jabs at himself as well as the audience.
:up:

oh shit!!! i forgot i bought that. it was only 10 bucks, i absolutly had to buy it.

i still haven't watched it yet :der:

where the hell did it go? it's burried under the pile of papers and things on my desk. i must dig it out and watch it.

haha, i thought it was "is it yoooooooooooou baby".

which is why i could not for the life of me figure out what song you were singing.

:der: that song rules.

that song does rule

"God have mercy on the man
who doubts what he's sure of" - one of the best lyrics ever written

I don't have the Storytellers DVD, I want it

Back
Top Bottom