Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band- Live @ Hammersmith Odeon London '75

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
Bought this yesterday.

Double disc at Circut City for $10.99!

It's knocking me out right now.

Great, great, great live album.

I won't be surprised if the best record released this year is a 31 year old concert.:drool:

Rave on...

That's a great disc. I bought it late last year on DVD.

Amazing concert.:yes:

Westport said:
That's a great disc. I bought it late last year on DVD.

Amazing concert.:yes:

I gave the 30th Anniversary "Born To Run" to my brother for his B-Day.

Was very happy to see a CD release.

Amazing concert indeed.

The other thing that that show proves....all concerts should be shot on film and not on video.

That said, U2 should release their concert from May 15th, 1981, San Francisco unless there's a better one that they shot on film (?).

They had plenty at the one I went to.

It's not exactly getting hyped up as a release since the DVD was already in the Born To Run box set. I'm sure you'll find it, although their sales usually run from Sunday to Saturday, so better get over there by tomorrow to get it at that price. I think the regular price was $16.99.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
thank god for iTunes

It's on iTunes? Awesome! I already have 80 zillion live versions of Born to Run and Thunder Road and I'm not really interested in any more, but I really, really want that 17-minute version of Kitty's Back.

I heard the whole thing over the course of the last few days, and I think it's fantastic. Lost In The Flood is one of my favorites, and this was the last tour he did it until it showed up in 2000, so it's good to have.

That being said, I really hope we get some complete Darkness and River shows, which I think are his best tours ever.

Back
Top Bottom